Hampton v/s Midway

dawgbacker

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Legend does sleep. I usually get in from work around 9:00 and I usually check out the boards for awhile every night. Where is SmashMouth from?

From the great metropolis of Oneida! Got to see pujo's Bulldogs live last Friday. Very good team, outstanding secondary. Wish I had the time to drive back over this week.

Well its getting closer to game time. The talking seems to be picking up on here to. I keep hearing about these backs from Midway. We will see friday night just how good both teams hope they are. I think the Dogs D will step it up. Noone has run on them down after down this season. This D has to be in the top 3 in single A. I also think Midway has the potential to make this a better game than I would like to see. I think it will be a quick start from the Dogs and we will keep it rolling into the 4th round. This will be a 2 score game and noone goes over 30. Dogs 27 Midway 12...By the what a name from the Greenwave running back.....Harley Davidson... Got be a good one with a name like that....Good luck to both teams,.....play hard and leave it all on the field...Like it was said on here before ....No shame in losing when you give it ur all.... How many players do the Greenwave really play alot.. Just curious.. going to be cold friday so getting tired shouldnt be a real problem on either sideline.. Bring some heaters Greenwave.....

well if they are not explosive without him it will be alot more than 10 points if the dogs get rollin and you can't answer could get ugly fast! have a safe trip and good luck to both teams.GO DOGS!!!!

I didn't say Midway was not explosive, I said not as explosive; make sure you read it right before you quote me.

Hampton has a good football team but they are not world beaters, Midway could lose this game by 20 or they could also win by the same amount, being from this area I'm pulling for Midway but just don't know if they can get it done without stansbury.

I think Pressley is a good QB also. In the preseason he was splitting time at QB and it was going to be a two-QB system based on formation. But then he hurt his wrist and has played with a cast all season and Friday night was the first night that he has taken snaps all season. He knows the offense, but it's just hard to change QBs 13 weeks into the season. The exchanges are different, the cadence is different, the handoffs are different not to mention how it affects the passing game. It just throws a team's timing off, but an extra week of practice and seeing their timing mistakes from last week will help. But I think Pressley will be fine. He would have given Midway a fifth "Horsemen" this year if he hadn't hurt his wrist, but then again the "Five Horsemen" just doesn't sound right.

Well first off midways defense isnt going to lay down this friday night, and i belive there D is a little better than Oneidas They held Their offense to 7 and midway scored three touchdowns on Oneidas Defense. Midways offense will have everything back and rolling this friday to hopefully pull a win against Hampton. I got midway over the dawgs

HAMPTON WIN BY 7, AND THEN GETS KILLED NEXT WEEK, like I have been saying all year long..... can not wait til the 4th round so the east will be out of their area....SP or G'ville will roll over whoever wins.... both teams Midway/Hampton may as well not even show up and just get ready for basketball...

Poor lil old Midway............Apparently they have no chance against these Dogs. Someone call their school and tell them to cancel the bus, just forfeit and save everyone a long drive up and an even longer one back.

Hampton 75

Midway 2

Hampton takes a safety to end the game because they feel sorry for Midway.

Obviusly you know nothing about high school football if you predict the score that high. Midway is a good team and have a good defense i think we will skip callin midway and tell them not come cause i think there gonna be ready to play come friday

Midways starting QB is a very good athlete, he and the running back compliment each other because

both have very good speed and because of the spread option offense they run, the backup is not nearly as explosive and he is a sophomore , when you lose possibly the best player, the Quarterback, and a senior leader it can make a difference in the outcome of the game. Just for the sake of arguing what would happen if Manning or Brady missed a big game against a quality opponent , Stansbury is to Midway what Peyton Manning is to the Colts. I'm picking Hampton by 10 only because Midway is not as explosive without there quarterback.

Im gonna beg to differ our backup quater back could have been our starting qb if he wouldnt have injured his wrist ealry on in preseason. pressley or stansbury are great options at QB,Pressley is a powerful and fast runner,also pressley is a junior and has a little experience under his belt. this is high school football not NFL so we can not compare to any teams. so i guess we will see friday which team wants it more