York Dragons vs. DCA Wildcats

asby69

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well York has gotten used to roasted Wildcat this year(at Monterey 41-0 and at home against my boys from LA 33-0) so they have developed a taste for it it seems! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I don't like York when we play them but why would anyone from this area want them to get beat by Alcoa(if both make it that far)? Haven't you people seen Alcoa win enough? And everyone talks like they are tthe NE Patriots of TSSAA!! No one is unbeatable--just ask the 5 teams who were all supposed to beat LA in 2005 playoffs!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Never thought I would say this but----GO DRAGONS!!

Well York has gotten used to roasted Wildcat this year(at Monterey 41-0 and at home against my boys from LA 33-0) so they have developed a taste for it it seems! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I don't like York when we play them but why would anyone from this area want them to get beat by Alcoa(if both make it that far)? Haven't you people seen Alcoa win enough? And everyone talks like they are tthe NE Patriots of TSSAA!! No one is unbeatable--just ask the 5 teams who were all supposed to beat LA in 2005 playoffs!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Never thought I would say this but----GO DRAGONS!!

Well I am not sure that they can beat DCA first of all, but they do have a very good chance. They are playing some good ball right now and they have that foot to foot wingt clicking on all cylinders right now. So that game should be a good one, and if the Dragons were to be victorious, they would get the team that they have been talking about so much. A team that is unbeatable in AA until they fix the open zone thing. When you can sign half of dozen players to Div 1 scholarships almost every year, and a coach that has a reputation of winning, you can book your reservations to Murfreesboro in August. And Wilson doesn't play for any of these AA teams that are having to play the Tornadoes.

Well I am not sure that they can beat DCA first of all, but they do have a very good chance. They are playing some good ball right now and they have that foot to foot wingt clicking on all cylinders right now. So that game should be a good one, and if the Dragons were to be victorious, they would get the team that they have been talking about so much. A team that is unbeatable in AA until they fix the open zone thing. When you can sign half of dozen players to Div 1 scholarships almost every year, and a coach that has a reputation of winning, you can book your reservations to Murfreesboro in August. And Wilson doesn't play for any of these AA teams that are having to play the Tornadoes.

Well I don't know about the open zone thing, but I do know that Alcoa has been an established program since

the 60's and as far as them signing half a dozen scholarships a year, I think they have had 6 or 7 D-1 players over a span of 3 years. I don't think York will beat DCA but who really knows that's why they play the game.

York can beat DCA if they come out with the same intensity they had for Smith Co.

I don't like to make predictions, but I like our chances. I'm sure DCA feels good about their chances as well.

I think this will prove to be the game of the week. No one makes it this far on luck alone, but a little luck can go a long ways.

Hope the game is injury free for both teams. Sound like the winner will need some Devine intervention on the 30th.

Go Dragons!