Goodpasture Vs Peabody

CougarBrown

I think you are on to something dogg. You know, Harper gets a lot of attention, but anyone who saw what the O-line did, especially early in the game last week has got to be impressed. Also, Tamias Johnson gets very little attention, and he is a bruising runningback who had 200 yards against a very good Milan team.

I think Johnson is very underappreciated by some fans outside of the area because they haven't seen him play. The media has made Harper known statewide. Folks say Johnson is a very respectful, hard-working kid both on and off the field.

Cant bust on your head for that post Voodoo, you hit the whale on the spout that was in the sea of morons... lol

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this game be on a Jackson or West Tennessee radio station? Is so, what station? Thanks.

lord I hope not, the way that radio station has done Trenton... Would hate it for those interested in hearing the game..... but heaven forbid them (97.7) to make any money carrying Peabody athletics ary again!!

Forget the radio, we got buses going, come and go with us to cheer for the good guys!!

We miss you Diamond and what you meant to so many HS programs in THIS county for so many years!!

I have seen Goodpasture play this year vs. Lipscomb but have not had the opportunity to see Peabody. That they have already beaten both Westview and Milan in the playoffs is evidence that Peabody is a very good team. Whoever wins will be a worthy representative of the West bracket in Murfreesboro. This game should be everything you want in a semi-final. Good luck to both teams and safe travel to the West Tennessee fans. Bring extra warm clothes. Goodpasture's field is one of the coldest places in town!

lord I hope not, the way that radio station has done Trenton... Would hate it for those interested in hearing the game..... but heaven forbid them (97.7) to make any money carrying Peabody athletics ary again!!

Forget the radio, we got buses going, come and go with us to cheer for the good guys!!

We miss you Diamond and what you meant to so many HS programs in THIS county for so many years!!

http://www.goodpasturefootball.com/ has a internet radio feed through windows media player. Click on listen live. It always cuts on and off during the game, but better than nothing.

I'll tell you one BIG thing that Peabody needs to do Friday night....SCORE MORE POINTS!!!! I'm making this trip to Nashville to hopefully see a game that was just as good as Milan/Trenton...I'll be supporting the Golden Tide of course and I honestly believe that they will have it in them to beat Goodpasture!!! Good Luck Tide!

http://www.goodpasturefootball.com/ has a internet radio feed through windows media player. Click on listen live. It always cuts on and off during the game, but better than nothing.

Well, that was very nice of you CougarBrown. Those in Trenton who can't make it to the games are unfortunate in that the closest radio station typically only broadcasts Milan games, and the broadcasts make you want to puke.

Looking forward to coming up with the family on Friday and seeing the game. Let's both hope for one of those classics with plenty of hard knocks. Looks like the weather will be great.

Thanks again.

I'll tell you one BIG thing that Peabody needs to do Friday night....SCORE MORE POINTS!!!! I'm making this trip to Nashville to hopefully see a game that was just as good as Milan/Trenton...I'll be supporting the Golden Tide of course and I honestly believe that they will have it in them to beat Goodpasture!!! Good Luck Tide!

Hey GC, are you sure you can make it? I figured you would be too busy building another log outhouse in front of the school?! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well, that was very nice of you CougarBrown. Those in Trenton who can't make it to the games are unfortunate in that the closest radio station typically only broadcasts Milan games, and the broadcasts make you want to puke.

Looking forward to coming up with the family on Friday and seeing the game. Let's both hope for one of those classics with plenty of hard knocks. Looks like the weather will be great.

Thanks again.

101.5 out of Jackson is also going to carry the game I think. They were saying something about it this afternoon.