South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

Congratulations to the South Pittsburg Pirates. You definately proved you are the best team in 1A this year. Be safe getting home. Its wet and nasty out there. Get home safe and party tomorrow.

Zone, I wished I could have made it but I think Grunt gave me a virus through the computer. I have pot squats syndrone. The Slick Rick disease. Maybe it was the Asian food from yesterday and not a virus from Grunt. If I knew it was the latter, the holiday bottle would cure that. I need an excuse to crack the seal. I could be a Pirate also. Captian Morgan. Hike my leg up. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Hey, bro, you didn't get that from me. Not what I had. Mine was on the

other end. LOL But if you need an excuse to crack that seal, go ahead

and blame it on me. What are friends for, right? LOL

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Hey, bro, you didn't get that from me. Not what I had. Mine was on the

other end. LOL But if you need an excuse to crack that seal, go ahead

and blame it on me. What are friends for, right? LOL

Wha ya shea, I got it ofen can U tail? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Man dis stuf are gr8. Wha runs? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just playing. I have used all the paper. Down to paper towels. No more Asian food for a while. I think they are out to get me, again. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You know what they said over there about happiness. Happiness is a dry ####......

I never said it was a fumble. I watched the replay. The ground caused the fumble.IMO Not that it mattered. Just one of them calls you get in HS ball, almost every week.

I expected there a whisle on that play and apparently so did the Rebels because they quit on that play. There wasn't a whistle though and it resulted in a TD. They had a long way to go on the drive to get anything going already down 21-0.

Just got home from the game. It was utter domination from the very beginning. I was hoping to see how good Mckenzie really was, cuz i don't think they played up to their full potential. I feel that South Pitt's D really was able to shake up Mckenzie's QB and his receivers dropped some passes that could have change the tempo of the game. But Congrats to the Pirates.

Just got home from the game. It was utter domination from the very beginning. I was hoping to see how good Mckenzie really was, cuz i don't think they played up to their full potential. I feel that South Pitt's D really was able to shake up Mckenzie's QB and his receivers dropped some passes that could have change the tempo of the game. But Congrats to the Pirates.

Now are you trying to say yall was lucky? Or are you trying to say if it was luck you will take it? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Congrats to S. Pitt's D...especially after all the talk on here about them being "lackluster".

Congrats to S. Pitt's D...especially after all the talk on here about them being "lackluster".

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> IT WASN'T LACKLUSTER TODAY .WAS IT BUCTHIE /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Believe it or not, SP's Defense really won the game. Although their offense didn't hurt matters.

Mckenzie had been in games where their opposition scored a lot of points, but their offense was always able to keep up.

Them being stopped in the game by SP's defense took the wind out of their sails early.

When they couldn't rely on their offense, they had nothing else.

Congrats to SP

My favorite comment during the season and after going 10-0 was "Y'all haven't played anybody."

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />