District 10 AA

GCBSBLL9

I think Lintz will dominate the district this year. Cross and him will be a good 1-2 pitching punch.

"Not So Fast My Friend!"

I thinks it's obvious he's the best pitcher in the district, and region, and may be section. But dominate? The closest I've ever to seen to anything being dominated in baseball (at any level) was Gange a few years ago with like what...85 saves in a row.

Lintz is good, but he is still a high school player, signed or not.

Tuesday 3/11.

Marshall Co. beat Spring Hill 4-3 today.

Lintz pitched 5 innings. No Decision. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

See? MC won, not taking that away from him. He pitched well enough to win the game. But by no means dominated it.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East Hickman lost to Loretto in extra innings, East almost had the game won in the last inning , having the game tied and the winning run on second. Very good first game, for having limited practices and virtually no hitting practice . Some errors cost about 3 or 4 runs. They will be ok this year. Loretto has some very good "junk" pitchers that were hard to hit in any situation.

This remark makes loretto look like all that they have is junk pitchers. Loretto pitched their 4 man in their first district game. Coach Lamm knew that it wasn't going to take much, but It got a little close for comfort in the 7th. Loretto is in a tough situation this week they have 5 games this week with the st.patricks day tourney starting thursday. We want to win all of our games but We aren't showing anything yet. The pitchers that we have thrown have thrown very well and that was exactly what we needed for them to do. Our boys are 2-0 in the district and we are looking forward to the tournament starting on thursday. Oh and the score of the game on tuesday was 13-2 in 6 innings.

Marshall County and Loretto are looking good at the top of the district but it's still very wide open.

Those Hickman County teams are on fire. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />