Region 4AAA

rebs3

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Siegel and White County tonight and best of luck the rest of the way.

I saw my Patriots play an outstanding first half tonight. We held the big dogs from WC to 2 pts apiece and kept a team that can get HOT really quickly to measly pts . We forced them to play OUR game and we had complete and total control. My boy Maup looked as smooth as silk. It was a super TEAM effort and WC and their fans were clearly frustrated and totally down. Then there came the half.......and what happened to FC the 2nd half happened to us and our magic ran out or else I turned back into the pumpkin?? We probably played the worst 3rd Q that I have ever seen us play....and then WC seemed to just heat up to boiling. Three's started falling and we couldn't buy a basket. I don't think WC missed a shot in the 3rd Q and we turned the ball over and over and over in our rush. We went on self -destruct mode and never could recover. It was a sad site to see.......the desperation of us trying to force shots that simply would not fall no matter what. I hated to see us go out like that esp after the 1st half of ball that we had played.

This team has provided me with so many thrills this season......they should have finished middle of the pack......they should have been beaten at district and been sitting home like Riverdale.....they should have never made it to this week....they should have never had a state ranking with all that we lost from last yr. BUT....we proved once again that HEART, great coaching, determination, great fundamentals, and TEAMWORK can overcome a LOT of odds. I love this team and every kid on it. I will miss the seniors so much, but they have made their stamp in the history of Oakland basketball and set the standards high for teams yet to come.

I am so PROUD of the boys from OAKLAND!!

Great 2nd half tonight Warriors! I admit i was worried at halftime, but we regrouped and played very well in the 2nd half. It will be difficult to beat Siegel a 4th time, but hopefully we'll come out with the win. Go Warriors!!! After seeing Shelbyville play they would have definitely had some losses if they played a 7AAA schedule.

Way to go Warriors!!! I was a little worried on the slow start but then I realize we usually come alive in the 2nd half. Now its to Thursday night. You know King of Queens Doug Heffernan(Coach Dotsen) would love nothing more than to beat White County .. ONCE..

Lets try not to let that happen.. We have beaten them 3 times but that doesn't mean anything now. Ive said all along that Siegel is tough and will shock some people and they did just that. I can't wait to see this game again. There is nothing more exciting than see two district teams going against each other in the region final.

Go Warriors!!!!

If Montori Hughes plays like he did tonight. Siegel wins. 24 Rebounds is a Siegel record and possibly 7-AAA record.

And where are the people claiming Cutter only cares about how many points he has? 9 points and 9 assists really sounds like that to me.

Ben Sneed had 26 rebounds against Riverdale in 2004...absolutely insane.

Anyone know where he is now?

CONGRATS STARS, I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT. I feel Harris has "KT" number as it comes to coaching. 19-60 doesnt just happen out of the blue. Siegel is the better team but I really would LOVE to hear you Shelbyville fans excuses for losing.

I am a Shelbyville fan will be the first to say that we were not the better team tonight. When I saw the number of big men Siegel I had I knew that unless Shelbyville played a near perfect game we were going to be in trouble. So let me be the first to say good luck and hope you all make it to state and represent our region well.

If Montori Hughes plays like he did tonight. Siegel wins. 24 Rebounds is a Siegel record and possibly 7-AAA record.

And where are the people claiming Cutter only cares about how many points he has? 9 points and 9 assists really sounds like that to me.

First let me say that i cannot believe you are not a PLUS MEMBER having almost 6000 posts Harris! What is up with that?

Secondly my alma mater (white county) won't miss 24 times to get a rebound! Now i do have to pull for my young protege' Lavon Tate. I knew he was going to be special when his mom and dad brought him over to play for me when he was only in the 4th grade. However i cannot root against WC and do believe they have what it takes to win the game. I do think it will be a good game but WC is just to tough and experienced for Siegal. WC wins by 7 in a classic! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Two good games tonight...

SCHS's shots couldn't fall and Siegel grabbed every one of those misses... I think it was Treyvols that was talking about how good Shelbyville's passing and D was and he wasn't kidding, they just couldn't finish tonight though.

WC scared me tonight I thought our season was at stake going into half unless we had one of our notorious 3rd quarters... If we played every quarter like it was the third we could take the Memphis Grizzlies ha....

Good job to all 4 teams tonight.... looking forward to thursday for a 4-peat from WC baby! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />