Dyer County Vs. CPA

1brutalchoctaw

Just your ignorance. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You seem to be intrigued by mine as well. Oh wait intrigued to big of a word huh???

WOW! im impressed by your ability to spell. this is sports not spelling class. im sure you'll make your 3rd grade teacher happy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first that I have heard that anyone questioned the 3 point shot prior to the time out. The only 3 point shot that I have heard that was questioned was the last one as time ran out when the DC player had his foot several feet over the arc.

Coach, let me help you out - I was probably 40 feet from the shot - his foot was about half-way over the 3 point line. How the ref missed it I'll never know but that is the quality we get around here.

So its okay if I say... DC stinks, THERE FANS ARE HORRIBLE, AND THEY HAVE NO DIGNITY...

But Justin Blake is good, and Dyer is good as well... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Keep living in good ole 1973 choctaw! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

"STICKS & STONES" bonehead ! Fine by me ........ we from D.C. know better ! I don't have to live in '73 already "been there .............. done that" ! Life is good ! You oughtta get one (life that is) Thought I might need to spell it out for ya since you think you are so very articulate !

Congratulations! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Where did I say anything about your 1st post??? I said something about 73choctaw, but not your first post. I just said something about you not being able to congratulate CPA yet for some reason. Maybe it was just the way you said it, but it sounded arrogant. Just probably the way you worded it though. Not your fault. You are the only DC fan that I am alright with, you are pretty humble. BUT one person isnt going to be able to speak for your whole county, which can barely read and write from my view. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Please go back and read my post though. You will see.

Wow! a "whole county, which can barely read and write from my view"............So now CoachT posters speak for an entire county. Come on CPA you're reaching on this one. You lost in a tight game, get over it! I've seen your team play with some questionable wins this year. And I am sure you will come back with some ridiculous post to defend yourself. Defend yourself all you want. You will be back next year stronger than this year. So make that your new goal. Dyer County deserved this win whether you like it or not. So go ahead and rip my post and ignore my positive comment about next year. I love how you guys can not take a compliment. Why is that?

HAHAHAH DC deserved the win??? why? why dosent CPA deserve it? Is it because we are private school?? Really, cause if not then i dont see how DC deserves this win. The refs gave them the win, CPA deserved this win. Hahah i love how all of the predictions about how DC's speed will destroy CPA were so wrong. CPA deserved the win, and if we had had fair refs (if they actually exist), CPA woulvde won.

Congrats to DC for the win. By far the favorite in AA this year. This was a great game, certainly championship worthy. Congrats also to the Lions of CPA for a great season. It has been fun. Sadly ended short of your GOAL 03-15-08 but the effort was certainly there and very much appreciated and enjoyed. You carry yourselves as champions and I applaud you. Continue to work hard and improve towards next year's goal. Thanks to the three seniors for their leadership.

Wow! a "whole county, which can barely read and write from my view"............So now CoachT posters speak for an entire county. Come on CPA you're reaching on this one. You lost in a tight game, get over it! I've seen your team play with some questionable wins this year. And I am sure you will come back with some ridiculous post to defend yourself. Defend yourself all you want. You will be back next year stronger than this year. So make that your new goal. Dyer County deserved this win whether you like it or not. So go ahead and rip my post and ignore my positive comment about next year. I love how you guys can not take a compliment. Why is that?

Just curious why Dyer County deserved to win whether CPA likes it or not? I don't even know what you mean when you say "team play with questionable wins".

This is the first that I have heard that anyone questioned the 3 point shot prior to the time out. The only 3 point shot that I have heard that was questioned was the last one as time ran out when the DC player had his foot several feet over the arc.

UMMM..NOW ITS SEVERAL FEET NOT A FOOT ON THE LINE..UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE..DIDNT HAPPEN AS SHOWN ON WBBJ-TV

GO CHOCTAWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!