6-5A - Let's hear some opinions

bearfeet

What if he was a she???

What are you saying???? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Are you Smith's mommy??? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I'm sure that all of Indy nation would love to know that Smith's mommy gets on here and brags about HER son and try to stir up controversy, where there should be NONE!!! Nick is a good player and person. But his throwing motion and decison making is not as strong as Alex.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you saying???? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Are you Smith's mommy??? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I'm sure that all of Indy nation would love to know that Smith's mommy gets on here and brags about HER son and try to stir up controversy, where there should be NONE!!! Nick is a good player and person. But his throwing motion and decison making is not as strong as Alex.

How do I say this, you're DEAD wrong. Nice try..... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Wouldn't really matter, the point is Heckman will start at QB. I'm amazed you think otherwise. My guess is you are just trying to stir the pot with no true knowledge of the ingredients.

couldnt agree more (see my other posting 3 up from this) Smith not even an option at all - all you need to do is look at the last game he played memphis east and the pic he threw before the half-

Wouldn't really matter, the point is Heckman will start at QB. I'm amazed you think otherwise. My guess is you are just trying to stir the pot with no true knowledge of the ingredients.

couldnt agree more (see my other posting 3 up from this) Smith not even an option at all - all you need to do is look at the last game he played memphis east and the pic he threw before the half-

-Believe it or not I actually do have some "knowledge of the ingredients." But I have my opinion and you have yours.

-And yes, everyone should judge athletes on one play they make, overseascoach. That makes a whole lot of sense.

-But I guess Indy has other things to be worrying about with the latest incident to arise on the local TV stations about a coach/teacher over there

-Believe it or not I actually do have some "knowledge of the ingredients." But I have my opinion and you have yours.

-And yes, everyone should judge athletes on one play they make, overseascoach. That makes a whole lot of sense.

-But I guess Indy has other things to be worrying about with the latest incident to arise on the local TV stations about a coach/teacher over there

what are you talking about latest incident at IHS please inform didnt see anything?

if you have read what i said you Should have understood that when i mentioned that one play it summed up how he had played in the earlier games

I'm not going to get on here and spread rumors. However what I was referring to is this... http://m.tennessean.com/news.jsp?key=104882&rc=ne

There have been some interesting reads on here including the latest Independence blunder. Fortunately for me this post is all about opinions and that is exactly what my view is....an opinion. Region 6 5A breaks down like this:

Brentwood, Franklin, Dickson County, Ravenwood, Centennial, and Independence are the teams bidding for four slots to the post season.

From what I have heard Brentwood and Franklin should be able to punch their tickets early so that leaves two openings for four teams. Who gets in?

Please give your insight on the following comments:

Dickson County- have not heard anything about these guys/ someone enlighten me please

Ravenwood- inexperience? not necessarily by class but just several first time players

Centennial- live and die by the legs of their QB/ Have to pour on the points to make up for lackluster defense

Independence- lost too many key players/ the QB may not be able to overcome the inexperience of others

It should be interesting. Feel free to give your predictions. Here are mine just to start it off.

1. Brentwood 2. Franklin 3. Dickson County 4. Ravenwood with Centennial and Independence on the outside looking in.

There have been some interesting reads on here including the latest Independence blunder. Fortunately for me this post is all about opinions and that is exactly what my view is....an opinion. Region 6 5A breaks down like this:

Brentwood, Franklin, Dickson County, Ravenwood, Centennial, and Independence are the teams bidding for four slots to the post season.

From what I have heard Brentwood and Franklin should be able to punch their tickets early so that leaves two openings for four teams. Who gets in?

Please give your insight on the following comments:

Dickson County- have not heard anything about these guys/ someone enlighten me please

Ravenwood- inexperience? not necessarily by class but just several first time players

Centennial- live and die by the legs of their QB/ Have to pour on the points to make up for lackluster defense

Independence- lost too many key players/ the QB may not be able to overcome the inexperience of others

It should be interesting. Feel free to give your predictions. Here are mine just to start it off.

1. Brentwood 2. Franklin 3. Dickson County 4. Ravenwood with Centennial and Independence on the outside looking in.

Ravenwood was inexperienced last year. They just don't have the type of caliber players they had 2,3, and 4 years ago. This will be the first season since the school opened that a Becker brother will not be called on to lead the team.

Dickson was real small last season compared to years past but I believe they have some coming back on both sides of the ball. However they lost their two best athletes, Primm and Rayburn.

Centennial will live and die by Scales and his legs. If he can get just minimal blocking he will be able to run for days. But that's a big load to ask for at Centennial.

Indy returns a few but with players such as Shepard, Smith, and Heckman they will battle.

Brentwood and Franklin return many so they will battle for the #1 spot in the region with Brentwood winning the battle.

Columbia and NE don't stand a chance, but everyone knows that /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

1.Brentwood 2.Franklin 3.Indy 4.Dickson 5.Ravenwood 6.Centennial 7.Columbia 8.NE

Guest workinprogress

I'm not going to get on here and spread rumors. However what I was referring to is this... http://m.tennessean.com/news.jsp?key=104882&rc=ne

According to your article this was late June. I am curious if he has been at school since then and if he was found of any wrong doing or if this is just another case of someone being guilty until proven innocent. Coach Felts is a class act and a good coach. More importantly he is a good person and I wont believe anything that is printed in some newspaper until its proven to be accurate.

As far as the region I see it as Brentwood, Franklin, DC, Ravenwood/Indy. Centennial will close the gap, and the other two wont.

Indy was 9-2 at the Vandy 7 on 7 camp this past weekend. This shows the skill players are in place to compete.

They lost to MBA 11-8 in the quarter finals. Football games are won on the line. Line play will be the strength of Franklin and Brentwood and sets them apart from the rest.