Sullivan South

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which back is the Dr. ...is his dad a local Physcian, I don't remember reading that nickname last year. How did he get that name ? Is it his dream to be a Dr.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, however I believe Dr. is reserved for RB Fletcher becasue of his ability to spin out of tackles, hence the nickname, Spin Dr. I also believe that his dad is a regular popular poster on here and can reveal himself if he so chooses. Anyway someone either confirm or refute my data.

I'LL tell you who CASSELL is he was the kid that came from DB. And he knows all about speed.He played along with SENSABAUGH at SEIVER most people say he's better and alot faster . And everyone knows what kind of season SENSABAUGH had right . I bet DB would love to have CASSELL and SENSABAUGH in the same backfield this year . I did'nt say that the CASSELL kid would be starting but he will get his share of carries .I believe he was ready last year .Heck he might even beat Bobby Taylor out. COACH CARTER always says he's going to put the best eleven on the field know matter what grade so lets just wait and see!!!!!!!!

Most say Cassell is better than Sensabaugh? Easy for you to just say that. Sensabaugh played varsity at DB. Only one other person in 15 years has done that and it was not every down either. Also I would like to ask where are all the usual South fans that say DB steals players? Because since I have graduated, there have been at least 2 to 1 leaving DB to play at South because of more playing time. Another example of South fans forgetting what they say DB does all the time. If I were to speak as a normal South fan about DB with the roles reversed in this instance I would say, "Oh that Cassell boy, South stole them away from DB. If he had of played at DB, DB woulda won that many more games." I love this South thread. Hey, get your AD to play DB again and we will really see who is better.

Most say Cassell is better than Sensabaugh? Easy for you to just say that. Sensabaugh played varsity at DB. Only one other person in 15 years has done that and it was not every down either. Also I would like to ask where are all the usual South fans that say DB steals players? Because since I have graduated, there have been at least 2 to 1 leaving DB to play at South because of more playing time. Another example of South fans forgetting what they say DB does all the time. If I were to speak as a normal South fan about DB with the roles reversed in this instance I would say, "Oh that Cassell boy, South stole them away from DB. If he had of played at DB, DB woulda won that many more games." I love this South thread. Hey, get your AD to play DB again and we will really see who is better.

Oh my word. Cassell is better than Sensabaugh? I haven't seen either one play. But to reinstate our series...oh how much fun that would be! Bud I always follow your words during the season as they carry much weight but we can't forget that Sensabaugh will be 19 his Senior season. Correct me if I'm wrong. Someone give his birthday. And yes, it would make a diffence. Nevertheless, what is legal is legal and his parents were planning his future. Not to mention the fact that he turned DB's season around last year. Go DB! Go Rebels! Go Kingsport!

Utilizing 3 backs will be essential to keeping everyone healthy for the playoffs. On quickness/speed who will be the faster backs....40 times etc....

Well I decided to take in the track meet at North yesterday. I didn't realize Bobby was running track. Good for Bobby! However it was evident that the Spin Dr. was faster than Bobby...something I was a bit surprised to see. First time I had seen Fletcher run the hurdles since middle school. I went to see Watterson 'cause he is supposed to be the fleet foot but got disappointed to find out he has pulled a hamstring. And to make matters worse Fuqua was bummed out also. So Fletcher won both hurdle events. Tremendous form but not quite as fast as the two cripples. Would like to see him run against the cripples if they get healed up in time. Just wanted to report on the speed thing about Bobby. And if Cassell is so fast why doesn't he run track. When I played football it was a law that you had to run track. Oh well, that was back in the legal child abuse days.

Well I decided to take in the track meet at North yesterday. I didn't realize Bobby was running track. Good for Bobby! However it was evident that the Spin Dr. was faster than Bobby...something I was a bit surprised to see. First time I had seen Fletcher run the hurdles since middle school. I went to see Watterson 'cause he is supposed to be the fleet foot but got disappointed to find out he has pulled a hamstring. And to make matters worse Fuqua was bummed out also. So Fletcher won both hurdle events. Tremendous form but not quite as fast as the two cripples. Would like to see him run against the cripples if they get healed up in time. Just wanted to report on the speed thing about Bobby. And if Cassell is so fast why doesn't he run track. When I played football it was a law that you had to run track. Oh well, that was back in the legal child abuse days.

Yea Fuqua was bummed ad did you see Derek Carr he won the 100,200,and 400 the boys fast!!!!!!!!

Comp, realize you're talking to Mr. Carr himself. You're fast, son, with good instincts...too good to be on here tooting your own horn. That job belongs to us fans. Good luck in your preparation.

And since this is a South thread, I have to admit that you've got me very curious as to what 'running' oriented offense you have seen signs of, Comp. Great teams adjust to the strengths of their personel. Great programs train their players to fit their system. Are we on the verge of seeing a comprimise from the Rebels?

Comp, realize you're talking to Mr. Carr himself. You're fast, son, with good instincts...too good to be on here tooting your own horn. That job belongs to us fans. Good luck in your preparation.

And since this is a South thread, I have to admit that you've got me very curious as to what 'running' oriented offense you have seen signs of, Comp. Great teams adjust to the strengths of their personel. Great programs train their players to fit their system. Are we on the verge of seeing a comprimise from the Rebels?

Not seen signs of...just heard talk of. And now that I've had time to think about it I'm happy to stay with what we've got. Even though the stated offense in question is my favorite set. Compromise? That has been a four letter word in this camp from the get-go. Stacy is a program coach so I'll believe another offense when I see it. Besides...we are way past the learning curve. Never a dull minute on the South Side so we'll see.

Bud,,, the only reason Chris played varsity at DB is because there offense stunk so bad they had to try something .But it paid off Chris had a great year.Had Cassell stayed they would have had two freshman tailbacks starting on varsity .Hey, Sensabaugh is a great player but Cassell is as good if not better .And I know he's faster !Why ,because I have seen them run a many of times with Cassell most of the time 5 yds out front.And hey I pray every night that they will play again because South would put a kick butt on DB.South has so much more talent so with that being said!! BRING IT ON MIGHTY DB Oh by the way South did,nt need Cassell on varsity last year they had so much talent .

Redneck...I don't know who you are but I got it today that Jordan will get varsity touches so that is 4 headline RB's. I also got it that by August we will have a run friendly offense installed...and it won't be the WingT. And just when I decide I like the Spread Option...I believe the more he carries the ball the stronger he gets .This shows you are very familiar with the Dr. and his abilities. Are you a Frosh Dad?

Comp...I think I know who you are. There's going to be alot of talent to pick from and thats a good thing .there's going to be power and speed . I talked to Jordan's Dad today at the Eastman and he said the baseball coach would'nt let JORDAN run track .I think he said next year he's going to run track rather than do baseball. And yesI'm very familiar with the DR. I love his running style .Hey, I hear Jeffers has really bulked up I can't wait to see him run the offense . SO MUCH TALENT ....I bet GRAHAM CLARK wished he had that problem, HA!HA!

Comp...I think I know who you are. There's going to be alot of talent to pick from and thats a good thing .there's going to be power and speed . I talked to Jordan's Dad today at the Eastman and he said the baseball coach would'nt let JORDAN run track .I think he said next year he's going to run track rather than do baseball. And yesI'm very familiar with the DR. I love his running style .Hey, I hear Jeffers has really bulked up I can't wait to see him run the offense . SO MUCH TALENT ....I bet GRAHAM CLARK wished he had that problem, HA!HA!

I talked to Jordan's Dad today at the Eastman and he said the baseball coach would'nt let JORDAN run track . When I was in school one of my coaches was Richardson's Father so I know exactly what the score is there. Bradley has his own style but I have a good feeling about this group and Bradley and Fletcher have a lot to prove with one season to do it in. I feel confident they will work in support of each other. With the talent level we have for '08 there is no excuse for failure. The '06 Seniors were God given talent wise but this group is deep all the way to the Frosh. So expectations should be high.

As far as Graham is concerned I would like to commend him for assisting a South footballer in the scholarship process. He doesn't limit himself to just DB as he has offered assistance to Stacy on occasion (the Maryville game comes to mind) and is a statesman for his sport and his town. I have much respect for him. Even if he doesn't wear socks. But I'd still like the chance to give them a spanking.