Tennessee High @ Dobyns-Bennett

I’m just given you a hard time Batman. This is no doubt going to be a helmet buster and I have to admit that the Vikings are clearly the underdogs given the recent history of this battle, and the fact that we are walking into JFJ the first game of the season on the new turf…not a good scenario for any team /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> . But I truly think that if the Vikings can get over the overwhelming mental theatrics…we have the better team this year and Stubbs and Crew are ready. Now if we can just get clear skies at about 64 degrees it will truly be football time in Tennessee!!!! Good luck to your team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It should be a great game.The thing I really like about it is the winner and the loser of this game will become better provided there are no injuries.A loss on either side won't hurt in the end.Two great schools with some of the best history in Tennessee Highschool football, meeting in one of the most grand stadiums in about one week and eight hours!!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron Bliss has done a great job with this current issue of the magazine IMO.It has a lot of info of past and current players and teams.Where else can u get a magazine with the front page with the school of ur choice? Also $5 goes to the school.Ron works all year gathering info. on teams.If u haven't noticed he has recruited Bucky Dent from the Bristol paper writing articles.Tri-Cities Sports is a first class act and so is the magazine.

Bucky Dent is the man.

I’m just given you a hard time Batman. This is no doubt going to be a helmet buster and I have to admit that the Vikings are clearly the underdogs given the recent history of this battle, and the fact that we are walking into JFJ the first game of the season on the new turf…not a good scenario for any team /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> . But I truly think that if the Vikings can get over the overwhelming mental theatrics…we have the better team this year and Stubbs and Crew are ready. Now if we can just get clear skies at about 64 degrees it will truly be football time in Tennessee!!!! Good luck to your team. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

After seeing the the jamboree tonight Tenn high is in trouble next Thursday. I'm sure you will have a good year in your conference but you are not worry to step on the turf at J Fred. South will walk through the conference like a knife through hot butter. To bad we won't get to play them this year.And for your so called best runningback in the area, if he keeps running straight up through the middle he's going to get hurt. He might be fast but he is not strong enough to pound the ball. If Tenn high has a chance they better learn to pass pretty quick.Sorry to be so blunt but it's the truth.

After seeing the the jamboree tonight Tenn high is in trouble next Thursday. I'm sure you will have a good year in your conference but you are not worry to step on the turf at J Fred. South will walk through the conference like a knife through hot butter. To bad we won't get to play them this year.And for your so called best runningback in the area, if he keeps running straight up through the middle he's going to get hurt. He might be fast but he is not strong enough to pound the ball. If Tenn high has a chance they better learn to pass pretty quick.Sorry to be so blunt but it's the truth.

That sums it up pretty well. Only diff might be TNHS did not want to be in anybodys movies tonight.

Thats some bad hat Harry.

DB 38 TNHS 6 (if DB fumbles in Viking territory and they can kick a field goal or 2)

Sorry to be so blunt but did it ever cross your mind that theres no way Tennessee High would ever show anything that their really capable of in this jamboree. Everybody knows DB had people there watching just in case they were that stupid. Tennessee High has a very good team this year so don't be fooled. They'll beat South and win the conference this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Jamborees don't show much about a team......BUT

DB 31 TN High 10

I am planning on coming to the game because I hope to see Chris Sensabaugh and Brad Tallman meet head on......

OOOOOHHH, that's gonna hurt both of them!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Sorry to be so blunt but did it ever cross your mind that theres no way Tennessee High would ever show anything that their really capable of in this jamboree. Everybody knows DB had people there watching just in case they were that stupid. Tennessee High has a very good team this year so don't be fooled. They'll beat South and win the conference this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Are you kidding? When have you ever been sorry about anything you've said here! ha!

91, when is the Big East Jamboree? I just got word that Gilligan has a little more in the backfield than anyone knew about. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> And about our Jamaree...I wouldn't be so quick to discount the Vikings based on what you saw tonight. I saw a few key points. #44 is the new Larry Csonka. Look out 3rd and 4. Derek Carr hit him straight up and went to the sideline. This guy is a monster...(Cap step in here). 2nd, Elizabethton is ready to play ball so look out. Derek Carr did not find any room and Cody Forbes did not find much more but for those that thought Carr was the man...well Cody Forbes is the mans man. 3rd, KS runs that way because he has been taught to run the hole and follow blocking. Last year he had holes a mile wide. He could not make it in a full bore spread O. Give him any space and he is gone though. 4th, That scrony little #10 for Bristol is B/A. 5th, The Canty/Harmon delimna will determine the fate of the Vikings. The Viking D is on. And brand new. So who is the DC? The Viking D will stress test CS.

[/quote/] /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> if THS ran more than 4 plays (2 to each side) i would be shocked /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Vanilla,That's all they were going to show GC tonight.They have the athletes and would love for us to believe it will be a cake walk for DB. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

91, when is the Big East Jamboree? I just got word that Gilligan has a little more in the backfield than anyone knew about. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> And about our Jamaree...I wouldn't be so quick to discount the Vikings based on what you saw tonight. I saw a few key points. #44 is the new Larry Csonka. Look out 3rd and 4. Derek Carr hit him straight up and went to the sideline. This guy is a monster...(Cap step in here). 2nd, Elizabethton is ready to play ball so look out. Derek Carr did not find any room and Cody Forbes did not find much more but for those that thought Carr was the man...well Cody Forbes is the mans man. 3rd, KS runs that way because he has been taught to run the hole and follow blocking. Last year he had holes a mile wide. He could not make it in a full bore spread O. Give him any space and he is gone though. 4th, That scrony little #10 for Bristol is B/A. 5th, The Canty/Harmon delimna will determine the fate of the Vikings. The Viking D is on. And brand new. So who is the DC? The Viking D will stress test CS.

Derek didnt carry the ball not once tonight, but beleive me you will be hearing of him soon and that hit with #44 was a big hit on Carr.but where did the ball carrier go /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />