You are so "CoachT" if...

rollredroll

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...if you have ever sat at the computer and watched the bottom of the message forum to see who is responding to your posts, and keep refreshing until they're done.

...if you have had the opposing team's as well as your own team's posters let you have in the same thread.

...if you have ever gotten over five pages in a thread about a game when you are playing a team with no CoachT posters.

You're so CoachT If you forget to clock out from work because you are reading post........

Happened to me today! After becoming a Plus Member I had so much reading to do, looked up and it was 4:15... I'm suppose to get off at 4:00! Boss will want to know why I had 15 min of o.t on next check!

......If you make more user names just so you can post on your own thread without knowing it was you

......If you really have to use the restroom, but you hold it off a little longer so you can read the next post

......If you dont take a shower on that night or dont eat breakfast in the morning just so you can have more time on Coacht

......If you make more user names just so you can post on your own thread without knowing it was you

......If you really have to use the restroom, but you hold it off a little longer so you can read the next post

......If you dont take a shower on that night or dont eat breakfast in the morning just so you can have more time on Coacht

825471260[/snapback]

Isnt it illegal to have more than 1 name?