Smyrna@Siegel

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch!!! Congrat's to Siegel. This is a big big win for your program. You have VERY nice looking team there. You were BIGGER, STRONGER and FASTER then the Smyrna team. I will have more to say on this tomorrow. I need to sleep on this and not say anything stupid but I wanted to send out my congrat's to your program. Smyrna could be in a whole lot of trouble this year.

Congratulations Siegel! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks lost old and confused dad, haters gonna hate as some say. I take my comment about siegel and riverdale being a good game back. we may whoop them like a government mule. this is siegels year. dont see you talking about how bad we are since were 1-0 and you all are 0-1. this region is coming through memorial boulevard either way you look at it. and tj good pedictions i made those two as well. great minds think alike, for once lol.

Those who predicted smyrna by 21 were 35 points wrong good call. Bryson stinks btw. Any HS running back could run through holes when gray and wilkes are on a team. He got stuck over and over again tonight. Unlike Stayley Haynes who was beasting BIG TIME. Weak line play by smyrna will be there down fall. Hope Smyrna and Riverdale miss the playoffs for once.

Thanks lost old and confused dad, haters gonna hate as some say. I take my comment about siegel and riverdale being a good game back. we may whoop them like a government mule. this is siegels year. dont see you talking about how bad we are since were 1-0 and you all are 0-1. this region is coming through memorial boulevard either way you look at it. and tj good pedictions i made those two as well. great minds think alike, for once lol.

Indeed, it was a very good night for the teams of memorial. You guys keep it up and our guys will try to do the same, could make for a heckuva game late in the season

When I am wrong, I will admit it. Congrats to the Stars and Coach Watson. Bet there was some happy fellows. It probably didn't hurt that Wyant knew the players from Smyrna well and their tendencies. LOD and I already said this before......Coach Robbins is a jewel and not having him to develop your QBs will hurt. Enjoy the win.

I am happy to hear how well Staley did. I love to watch him play. He is as hard-nosed of a kid as you will see in this region and has the experience on top of that! He has always been one of my favorites.

Hey Siegel grad, bet they could hear you yelling all the way to Oakland last night. hahahahaha.....glad to see a fellow like you who has always been behind the Stars get to see such a magnificent turn of the program last night!

Congrats Siegel /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Great job.. and just curious what the heck happened? So is it that Siegel is really that good or did Smyrna just not show up or a combo of both? just cuirous but dont take it as any dig from me giviving Siegel all the are due.. WTG!! Nice to show up prepared and actually have a plan for a game!! keep up the good work and dont think that one win is all you need in this bracket, keep moving forard!!

I think having Marc Gooch suiting up for the Stars was a major boost for them. He is an exceptional athlete but I bet Coach Dotson is holding his breath every single snap that nothing happens. Everyone remembers what happened to Keith Ramsey and hopefully Gooch comes out unscathed. His height is such an asset and he has great hands. He can be a nightmare for sure for the opposing teams.

The Siegel vs Oakland game is going to be HUGE this year!