Can blackman make history?

hitstick

i believed the hype but i have just havent been priveledged to see it yet. just like how i couldnt give bryson of smyrna any credit last year cause the only time i saw him he went for -6 yards against our defense.

and the first time i saw smith on his freshman highlight tape i thought i was staring at a mr. football. amazing tape, but in person i have only seen him run around horizontal and usually stopped in the back field

I agree with you there. Good post.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a little easier to dominate against 8th graders or freshmen than against 18 yr olds. I saw Precious play in middle school and was wowed. However, he was a lot bigger than your average 7th or 8th grader....so he should have. We have yet to see his 385 yds rushing record in the 8th grade championship game translate over to varsity though.......but I still have hope!

It is a little easier to dominate against 8th graders or freshmen than against 18 yr olds. I saw Precious play in middle school and was wowed. However, he was a lot bigger than your average 7th or 8th grader....so he should have. We have yet to see his 385 yds rushing record in the 8th grade championship game translate over to varsity though.......but I still have hope!

i totally agree...i was helping to coach for blackman middle during that game and i thought i was watching the next hershel walker...still a good back for sure...but he was a man playing against boys...matter of fact...after that game i had dreams for weeks that saw precious still running down I-24 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You have got to be kiddin me !!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

last week you picked lincoln county as a no brainer to beat blackman... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ...

so i would not LOL so fast...

i have alot of respect for riverdale and their staff...and as i said my fingers are crossed...this is simply a hopeful projection on my part...not a "no brainer" prediction

its a very hard call blackman got all they need on the field but riverdale will not be out coached good luck to both teams

I agree Riverdale will definitely not be out coached. The fact that Blackman will run the ball and refuse to pass on third and long will cost them the game. I think Riverdale will stop Blackman??™s run offence and win by three touchdowns. According to the stats Blackman did not pass at all against L.C. and only 8 times against LaVergne. Blackman has been lucky and it is time for the luck to end.

I agree Riverdale will definitely not be out coached. The fact that Blackman will run the ball and refuse to pass on third and long will cost them the game. I think Riverdale will stop Blackman??™s run offence and win by three touchdowns. According to the stats Blackman did not pass at all against L.C. and only 8 times against LaVergne. Blackman has been lucky and it is time for the luck to end.

the stats were wrong in the paper...blackman passed 4 times for 1 or 2 completions

riverdale passed 2 times in their last game and only passed when they got behind against oakland

this will be a run...run...run game on both sides

lincoln county ran the ball 33 times for about 40 yards...against blackman and LC is no riverdale

and riverdale certainly ran the ball incredibly against antioch...but blackman is NO antioch

should be a in your face great game

to say blackman was LUCKY is really a slap in the face...oakland fans would not have liked it if someone would have said they got lucky against riverdale

hope poor ole blackman does not get dominated /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

This will be one heck of a great game...no doubt about it. Blackman has come along way and you know they are just tasting it.. Now lets just hope Riverdale does not give them the spoon to feed it to them with. I do believe it will be a great one to watch. I also think Riverdale will come out fighting again with the passion that they did not have in week 0 but have since found. It will be up to the defense to hold the running games of both teams.

Riverdale takes this one.. heart..passion.. and team work. GO WARRIORS!!!!

blackman collier pass 6 times and completed 1 screen pass 4 passes where nowhere near the receiver and the last pass thrown was a backward pass that was turned over to lincoln county ,,,,,,,i dont understand why they are not using crocker he looked great in the 7 on 7 passing league this summer and was the talk all summer for blackman ,,,,,now i dont know what has happend but if blackman does the same thing against riverdale its going to be a looooooooong game!!!

blackman collier pass 6 times and completed 1 screen pass 4 passes where nowhere near the receiver and the last pass thrown was a backward pass that was turned over to lincoln county ,,,,,,,i dont understand why they are not using crocker he looked great in the 7 on 7 passing league this summer and was the talk all summer for blackman ,,,,,now i dont know what has happend but if blackman does the same thing against riverdale its going to be a looooooooong game!!!

you are right...it was 6 times...

personally...i would love to see us air it out 15 times a game...it certainly would help

but if not...it will be two run teams going head to head...and either way...run or pass...blackman may not win but can hold their own...