DB vs Bearden.....

orangeblur

Hey Pal I am not getting upset over anything,especially what comes from you.I simply stated that just because someone has A DB user name does not automatically make them a fan.Anybody can sign on as whatever they want,and stir up a big pot of ----.U can joke all U want ,if that is really what it is.I have never said anything about anyother Farragut fan except YOU. How do manage ever year to be on a DB thread?I don't care if U ever respect me or not,I told U last year what U were.One day somebody is going to put U on a hook and go fishing with U /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Have a good day (ihaveonefriend)

I don't see why you have to hate me so much. Like I said, I think it's more of you just misunderstanding everything instead of me being in the wrong. Unless of course you can prove otherwise.... As some of the other Farragut people that look on this site know, I avoid talking smack, especially when it comes to football, Farragut has been dominated enough times to where they have nothing to back anything up, so it generally is not a good idea to do it, cause it will probably back fire. So, explain your reasoning please.. and what did you tell me I was?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this game is officiated correctly DB by 28, if they are typical knoxville refs DB by 14. No winning the region this year on a fluke play!!!

Special teams can cost you everything.The holder should have never got to the outside on that play.We had our chances during the game and you can't put it on one play or player,but it was hard to watch anyway from a DB standpoint.

As Bearden fan, I don't believe the Dogs can handle DB. They are a young team losing 25 seniors to graduation, most of them starters. The road goesn't get any easier after DB. Farragut, Halls, Science Hill, Sevier Co, etc. This will be a learning experience for this team. As for Young, he may or may not have a good game againt DB, but, he will be hard to handle the next two years. Say what you want, he is special.

I don't see why you have to hate me so much. Like I said, I think it's more of you just misunderstanding everything instead of me being in the wrong. Unless of course you can prove otherwise.... As some of the other Farragut people that look on this site know, I avoid talking smack, especially when it comes to football, Farragut has been dominated enough times to where they have nothing to back anything up, so it generally is not a good idea to do it, cause it will probably back fire. So, explain your reasoning please.. and what did you tell me I was?

Don't waste your breath. Plowboy is always on here running his fingers out of control.

It was fun to see the DB faithful in shock last year after the 2 point run put an end to the region domination. A classic defensive battle. Bearden is young & DB is primed for this revenge game that they have had circled for a year. This may be the last time this matchup takes place for some time with the z plan going into effect. That being said this one will be closer than some may think & with a few breaks it could go the Dawgs way. BHS-17 DB-14

As Bearden fan, I don't believe the Dogs can handle DB. They are a young team losing 25 seniors to graduation, most of them starters. The road goesn't get any easier after DB. Farragut, Halls, Science Hill, Sevier Co, etc. This will be a learning experience for this team. As for Young, he may or may not have a good game againt DB, but, he will be hard to handle the next two years. Say what you want, he is special.

I knew you would be a young team this year.However,I was adding up who would be playing key rolls for the Tribe this week.We have one returning starter on each of the offensive and defensive lines.We have two more players on defense learning new spots from last year. With Justin maybe out or limited this week,and Chris out for this game.I don't think we have another starter back from last year except our tightend maybe,James T. New QB,FB,RB,Wide outs,Defensive backfield.I may be wrong but it's not by much if so.I guess that's one way of saying our guys have done a lot of OJT this year allready,and so far,they have stepped up .

Friday night will be a tough game for the Bearden Bulldogs. West struggled in the passing game for most of the night and still managed to be in the game late in the fourth quarter. The Bulldogs will have to contain Crawford and whatever running back they roll out (does not seem to matter if it is Sensebaugh or Sylvester). The Bulldogs need Potter to hit his favorite targets, Robertson, Tull, and Landers.

Don't waste your breath. Plowboy is always on here running his fingers out of control.

I am not always on here,but I will reply to people who come on here for the sole purpose of stirring ----.If U want to talk to me U got my number or email me.Its not hard to figure people out. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

If this game is officiated correctly DB by 28, if they are typical knoxville refs DB by 14. No winning the region this year on a fluke play!!!

Don't cry over a loss. DB got beat by Bearden last year at DB....I wasn't at the game, but BHS was loaded last year....I don't know who will win on Friday night, but when you start making excuses from a game that almost a year ago, you need to look yourself in the mirror.....DO WORK SON!!!!

I am not always on here,but I will reply to people who come on here for the sole purpose of stirring ----.If U want to talk to me U got my number or email me.Its not hard to figure people out. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Yeah, for you it is. You say things that you know nothing about.

Like trying to point people out on here and then you are dead WRONG about who they are. Just because someone has a comment or a response that you don't agree with does not mean they are stirring up trouble.

You accused me of the same thing, even said I was a North parent. Wrong again, I'm a old, HUGE D-B FAN. I have no kids on the team, so no, I'm not jealous or scorn. You said, I have your e-mail or # . Wrong again, nor do I want it.

It seems that you are the one "stirring the pot".

Now, can we all get along ? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />