Lincoln County at Franklin County

jabbo

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some say that FC is not very good this year but if there is one thing I know FC will play their guts out against LC. When these two teams get together you can just throw out the records. FC has not beat LC since 2002 so you know they really want to beat the Falcons. I agree with wingman10, The Falcons take this one in a close one that might go to overtime. Through last year LC has played 29 seasons of football, they have been in 15 overtime games, 3 of them with FC and 2 of those were double overtime. In 2004 the final score was LC 2 FC 0, that's not a mistype 2 to 0 LC. Does not get any closer than that.

Some say that FC is not very good this year but if there is one thing I know FC will play their guts out against LC. When these two teams get together you can just throw out the records. FC has not beat LC since 2002 so you know they really want to beat the Falcons. I agree with wingman10, The Falcons take this one in a close one that might go to overtime. Through last year LC has played 29 seasons of football, they have been in 15 overtime games, 3 of them with FC and 2 of those were double overtime. In 2004 the final score was LC 2 FC 0, that's not a mistype 2 to 0 LC. Does not get any closer than that.

When I was in High School(early 80's) Lincoln Co. was the big rival. We lived to beat LC. LC also kept us from a perfect season a few times back in those days. It always was a hard fought game. I have such respect for your football program. Coach Thompson is a class act. LC is my 2nd favorite team. But this friday night, I will have to go with my favorite high school team. It will be a great evening for Friday Night Football.

Go Rebels!!

weather should be great...high of 78 on Fri

I hope you are right about the weather, I am ready for some football weather. And as for Franklin Co. it does not matter you is up or who is down this is always a hard fought game. I think my Falcons will win, however it will not be a cake walk. Franklin Co. always plays us harder than anybody. Good luck Falcons.

I hope you are right about the weather, I am ready for some football weather. And as for Franklin Co. it does not matter you is up or who is down this is always a hard fought game. I think my Falcons will win, however it will not be a cake walk. Franklin Co. always plays us harder than anybody. Good luck Falcons.

Yes...a huge rivalry. FC's stadium is a great place to watch a agme.

I hate FC's new stadium,Would rather play them on the old field,but I like the Rebs....a W over LC would really stir things up in the region..Go Rebs!!

They have just seemed to improve every week, and after leading #5 Oakland at halftime 7-6, and would have been 14-6 except for some officiating and poor clock manangement by the Rebels, maybe this week we put it all together.