Westmorelan VS York

OleSkoolEagle5

Brian VanWormer has had a knee injuring for a few weeks now. He has only been playing about half the game. Lance Wright pulled something in his foot last week and hardly practiced this week. Micah Norman hurt his shoulder and got minimal practice this week. Brian Reynolds got an MCL injury in the first quarter and Dakota Jones dislocated his shoulder in the third quarter. I believe this definitely made a difference in the game!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick question...

If those guys for York wouldn't have been injured, and

Your "top 5" players would have all played, and

The crow wouldn't have landed on his left foot first on a Tuesday, and

Westmoreland still dominated every facet of the game,

What would the excuse have been then?

I really didn't care who won the game. I am not a fan of either team obviously. Westmoreland has clinched the region championship even if they were to lose to SC with last night's win. Even if it were a 3 way tie in the region. SC would have the worst overall schedule. And Westy would hold the advantage over the Dragons. Having said that, I knew that York couldn't beat Westy with VanWormer, Wright, Reynolds and Norman out, and then to have the biggest playmaker of the year for York leave the game early in Jones, that spells for a gauranteed loss for YAI. Congratulations Eagles on the Region Championship (unless you were to lose to East Robertson or Jackson County whom have a combined record of 5-9,) but expect SC to give you all you want.

Brian VanWormer has had a knee injuring for a few weeks now. He has only been playing about half the game. Lance Wright pulled something in his foot last week and hardly practiced this week. Micah Norman hurt his shoulder and got minimal practice this week. Brian Reynolds got an MCL injury in the first quarter and Dakota Jones dislocated his shoulder in the third quarter. I believe this definitely made a difference in the game!

I'm confused. I thought all these players started the game. I believe our hard hitting just took them out of the game. I may not have class but at least the team I pull for dont allow their kids to cuss the other teams players out with everyone standing and watching and listening. Gurarantee coach Kelly would be running some of those young men till their tongues hung out. Speaking of coach Kelly he and his staff done an excellent job as usual. Had the kids pumped and prepared for the past 2 big games and it showed big time. Try to make all the excuses you want about the win but that score speaks for itself. York is and has always been overatted in my opinion. Alvin York is still one of Americas greatest heros in my opinion I'm sure he would not approve of the cussing before the game.

I'm confused. I thought all these players started the game. I believe our hard hitting just took them out of the game. I may not have class but at least the team I pull for dont allow their kids to cuss the other teams players out with everyone standing and watching and listening. Gurarantee coach Kelly would be running some of those young men till their tongues hung out. Speaking of coach Kelly he and his staff done an excellent job as usual. Had the kids pumped and prepared for the past 2 big games and it showed big time. Try to make all the excuses you want about the win but that score speaks for itself. York is and has always been overatted in my opinion. Alvin York is still one of Americas greatest heros in my opinion I'm sure he would not approve of the cussing before the game.

You are such a classless jerk!!!! Your boys were spitting on our goal posts was what got all that started. And you're a bigger idiot that you've already proven yourself to be over and over again, if you think there is no cussing in football.

As others said earlier , no one was making excuses - just stating facts. If you read through all the posts most of those people weren't even from Jamestown. They were stating the facts and showing some concern for a bunch of 15 to 18 year old KIDS. Thank you for caring about the health and welfare of our kids!!!! You all won fair and square so why don't you quit you're whining and find something better to do.

You are such a classless jerk!!!! Your boys were spitting on our goal posts was what got all that started. And you're a bigger idiot that you've already proven yourself to be over and over again, if you think there is no cussing in football.

As others said earlier , no one was making excuses - just stating facts. If you read through all the posts most of those people weren't even from Jamestown. They were stating the facts and showing some concern for a bunch of 15 to 18 year old KIDS. Thank you for caring about the health and welfare of our kids!!!! You all won fair and square so why don't you quit you're whining and find something better to do.

Go ask Bobby Johnson(head coach at Vanderbilt) what he thinks about cussing! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Huge win for Westmoreland.

It was a great game for the first half. A super game in the second half if you were pulling for the Eagles. All the injured players did start. Not all of them finished though. If you have to rely on your 3rd string QB to pull out a comeback win you are definitely in trouble.

With all those kids health, maybe its a different game.

Westy was able to handle both our lines pretty good. They had a great gameplan. They were UP and ready for this game.

I did get to talk to #61 at Taco Bell after the game. He was a very polite kid. I know he had quite a few tackles as well.

Hopefully we can rebound and heal a little and get some of the younger kids to step up.

Don't who I'm pulling for in the SC-Westy game but I'm sure it will be a good one.

Huge win for Westmoreland.

It was a great game for the first half. A super game in the second half if you were pulling for the Eagles. All the injured players did start. Not all of them finished though. If you have to rely on your 3rd string QB to pull out a comeback win you are definitely in trouble.

With all those kids health, maybe its a different game.

Westy was able to handle both our lines pretty good. They had a great gameplan. They were UP and ready for this game.

I did get to talk to #61 at Taco Bell after the game. He was a very polite kid. I know he had quite a few tackles as well.

Hopefully we can rebound and heal a little and get some of the younger kids to step up.

Don't who I'm pulling for in the SC-Westy game but I'm sure it will be a good one.

Thanks Skenny. It was a huge win for us. Maybe we'll see you later in the season. I wish your young men a speedy recovery. Hate to see any players injured. Get well and come see us in MOTOWN!