big 9 basketball

unc1

Does anybody know who Dobyns Bennett is playing in the Chop House Classic at Knox Central next week? I've only got Dobyns Bennett playing Farragut on Tuesday. I've got Science Hill playing Knox Central on Tuesday, Farragut on Friday, and Siegel on Saturday.

I believe the tournament field is Dobyns Bennett, Science Hill, Farragut, Knox Central, Siegel, Alcoa, Claiborne Co., and Berean Christian.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. Bearden is in fact loaded.

Unless SH is much improved from last year they will get a rude start to the season courtesy of Bearden.

Well it is true that Bearden is loaded this year and has a shot at winning state, it is not true that Science Hill plays them. Its the Lady Toppers playing the Lady Bulldogs. So that was a lot of smoke. Lucky for Science or any team in the big 9.. They DONT have to open their season with the MEN Bulldogs. And yes they are.. MEN

Does anybody know who Dobyns Bennett is playing in the Chop House Classic at Knox Central next week? I've only got Dobyns Bennett playing Farragut on Tuesday. I've got Science Hill playing Knox Central on Tuesday, Farragut on Friday, and Siegel on Saturday.

I believe the tournament field is Dobyns Bennett, Science Hill, Farragut, Knox Central, Siegel, Alcoa, Claiborne Co., and Berean Christian.

Dobyns Bennett opens up with Farrugat on Tuesday at 8:45 at Knox Central. Then on friday the Indians take on Siegel. Then saturday is against Knox Central. Should be two early tests for the Indians team with Farrugat and Siegel. If they win both of those then look for this Indian team to be in it for the long haul... however.. I believe they will struggle much like last year at the beginning of the season. I think they will defeat Farrugat in a close one and lose to Siegel in a close one. Look for the guards to shine in this tourney for DB.

I still have my mind on the Rebel's football season but I love basketball and I'm getting pretty pumped. I think the top 4 will be fun to watch this year. Right now football is still dominating CoachT, can anyone like tricitiessportsfan tell when/if these basketball threads will catch on. The football threads have been a lot of fun but I'm not seeing the same energy on the basketball threads.

I still have my mind on the Rebel's football season but I love basketball and I'm getting pretty pumped. I think the top 4 will be fun to watch this year. Right now football is still dominating CoachT, can anyone like tricitiessportsfan tell when/if these basketball threads will catch on. The football threads have been a lot of fun but I'm not seeing the same energy on the basketball threads.

rebelrebelman, these basketball boards will catch fire a few games into the conference season. The November Hall of Fame games and Thanksgiving basketball tournaments are great, but only if you can make time to get there and watch. I'm personally going to watch Dobyns Bennett play in Knoxville next week. If your Rebels lose tomorrow, I'll be down in Knoxville watching some basketball on Friday night. If they win, and I hope they do, I'll be spending another spending more coin to see Sullivan South and Maryville dance in Death Valley.

Dobyns Bennett opens up with Farrugat on Tuesday at 8:45 at Knox Central. Then on friday the Indians take on Siegel. Then saturday is against Knox Central. Should be two early tests for the Indians team with Farrugat and Siegel. If they win both of those then look for this Indian team to be in it for the long haul... however.. I believe they will struggle much like last year at the beginning of the season. I think they will defeat Farrugat in a close one and lose to Siegel in a close one. Look for the guards to shine in this tourney for DB.

Thank you Fanofall, you don't know how frustrated I've been trying to find dates, games, and game times over the past few weeks. I do have another question that you might know the answer too. Who do the Lady Indians play on Tuesday and what time do they tip-off? I assume they play right before the boys game at 8:45, but don't know the exact time or the opponent.

rebelrebelman, these basketball boards will catch fire a few games into the conference season. The November Hall of Fame games and Thanksgiving basketball tournaments are great, but only if you can make time to get there and watch. I'm personally going to watch Dobyns Bennett play in Knoxville next week. If your Rebels lose tomorrow, I'll be down in Knoxville watching some basketball on Friday night. If they win, and I hope they do, I'll be spending another spending more coin to see Sullivan South and Maryville dance in Death Valley.

Thanks for the info, and I appreciate the Rebel support.