big 9 basketball

unc1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well who wants to go on record with some picks? SH leads the season series 2-1 with a convincing win at SH being the most recent. I pull for SH but i am just not sure if they can beat a team so evenly matched 3 times in a row. I think CMO will have his team ready. I will say this will be a back and forth game with DB winning by 3. As for the nightcap I think District 1 will be represented well by Tenn High. I was impressed with them with their win vs DB. If they can play like that again they will move into the championship. TN High by 9. I ll take DB by 7 in the championship avenging their loss in the district.

DB +16

TN High +12

DB should show up to play their best basketball of the year. If not, it will be the other way (-16) and players will have to watch the game in their own house....

DB by 16?!?!?! I cant imagine it being that bad. I sure hope not. I think DB needs Edwards to be healthy and have a good output. He is a beast inside and I feel like he doesnt get enough chances when they play the hill. 1 on 1 coverage should be a green light to him

To TN High, more specifically CAPPY.......it's been a pleasure swapping intellects and what have you's. This is round two (boys) and the last for you my friend. I hope that you will continue to frequent these boards in the future. If you are serious about AAU next year, look me up. GOD Bless you & yours!!!!!

No thoughts on either of the semifinal games. I wasn't able to attend, but sounds like the Hill dominated the first game and East vs. TN was an instant classic. Freshman Casey Smith hits the game winner after playing Corey Young tough all night. Great win for East. Congrats to the Canes, first time they have been here since 1997, and only 3rd time in school history. It'll be tough against Science Hill in the finals. East's depth and lack of size will be a huge factor, they only play about 7 guys. Stranger things have happened, but I think this one could get ugly quick. However it turns out, they play on Mon. and have had a great year. Coach Wright pulls this one off he might get the gym named after him lol.