Sullivan North 6-1 (3-1) at Sullivan South 7-0 (4-0)

kingsportfan

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard that the jv team got to play central last night. what was the outcome and who played well for the rebels?

Don't quote me on the score but I believe it was 30 - 8 in what was a very hard hitting game. Although Central's touchdown came very late in the game I was fairly impressed with central's JV. Their Qb made some nice throws and they did move the ball on a couple of series but just couldn't punch it in until the very end. I thought they played very hard. Jordan cassell ran well and scored at least one TD on a swing pass and Taylor Rowland (sp?) was all over the field on offense and D. As usual Aaron and Wesley played well . On D Ethan Long made a bunch of tackles including a huge hit on the QB. Jay Conkin had a couple of sacks and a big stop on 4th down. Austin Riddle had an intercepion. I'm sure there are others but this is what I remember off the top of my head.

Could this be another coverup like the longhorns tried to pull against TN High last week? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" Where did you hear he was on crutches, comp?

No, kingsportfan is close to the Sullivan North program and was a Golden Raider player and graduate. If anybody knows anything about the Sullivan North football program at this point in time, it'd be him.

Don't quote me on the score but I believe it was 30 - 8 in what was a very hard hitting game. Although Central's touchdown came very late in the game I was fairly impressed with central's JV. Their Qb made some nice throws and they did move the ball on a couple of series but just couldn't punch it in until the very end. I thought they played very hard. Jordan cassell ran well and scored at least one TD on a swing pass and Taylor Rowland (sp?) was all over the field on offense and D. As usual Aaron and Wesley played well . On D Ethan Long made a bunch of tackles including a huge hit on the QB. Jay Conkin had a couple of sacks and a big stop on 4th down. Austin Riddle had an intercepion. I'm sure there are others but this is what I remember off the top of my head.

John Griggs made the big hit on the QB.