Wayne Co. Vs. Collinwood

wchs78

It would be funny if P.C. beat collinwood! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are what is funny!!!!I think this is my last comment on here...I have better things to do besides argue with you...My kids right this is a waste of time...You can't talk to people like you!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This (halloween) has happened once before (1986) when Cwood and WCHS played at Waynesboro.Then (like now) The administration moved the game to thursday because of all the children who trick -or -treat in the subdivision right next to Wayne Co. Stadium. They didn't want a chid to get hurt or to see how stupid grown people can act over a ballgame. Then (like now) Collinwood fans saw a "conspiracy" or had some other idiotic version about moving the game.If you feel that the safety of a young child can be interpreted as "fear" or some other issue 'or you DON'T CARE about the safety of small children , Then I guess the behavior of the trojan fans and asst. coaches last year was not isolated,but routine.

I'm not going to get into an argeement about what happened last year but don't put all the blame on the Collinwood fans and coaches. It went both ways on both teams fans and coaches.

I heard it was because so many little ones will be out trick or treating and they wanted to make it safe for everybody especially the little trick or treaters.. I also heard that some of the kids from W'boro has already said they were going to burst out people from C'wood's car windows...Now that is just wrong...Threre will be elderly people there. You just don't do crap like that....I think W'boro just invents things to talk about anyway so why do they want to get it started up with C'wood.

There was a man from W'boro that said he heard that C'wood had a hate week...We have better things to do beside think of W'boro everyday for a week...We have a moment of silence every morning and we pray for the people with hatered in their hearts toward C'wood..I just hope that W'boro can feel Gods presents.

Another thing the man from W'boro that talked about Mr. Luker said he acted unprofessional last year at the game, let me tell you something this is a MAN amoung MEN and there is nothing unprofessional about him.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO TROJANS!!!

You are what is funny!!!!I think this is my last comment on here...I have better things to do besides argue with you...My kids right this is a waste of time...You can't talk to people like you!

Come on man, have some tolorance. These are kids you're arguing with and with you being a parent you should know you can't win an argument with a teenager...especially one from W.C. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think it had something to do with the Kitty Cats being scared to play the Trojans on Halloween night. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> .................. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm not going to get into an argeement about what happened last year but don't put all the blame on the Collinwood fans and coaches. It went both ways on both teams fans and coaches.

I agree. I was there and saw the whole thing. Stupid to have a wreath and more so to have it at the game. This makes me sick. In my opinion Mr.Luker is a class act, Mark Statom is a good guy, Collinwood takes great pride in their school and community, emotions were high and people are human and do make mistakes. On both sides! It was an unfortunate series of events but its over. Also, if I was the WCHS coach my players would not be on coach T if all they wanted to do was trash talk. Why give someone else the material to dislike you more. In my opinion TAP3 or who ever is posting under that name should be told that coach t is off limits to him. I would like to see all of us on both sides use some class and post something that might add something to the game. Personal attacks and/or mean spirited comments just add to the rage and breds more stupidity.

I agree. I was there and saw the whole thing. Stupid to have a wreath and more so to have it at the game. This makes me sick. In my opinion Mr.Luker is a class act, Mark Statom is a good guy, Collinwood takes great pride in their school and community, emotions were high and people are human and do make mistakes. On both sides! It was an unfortunate series of events but its over. Also, if I was the WCHS coach my players would not be on coach T if all they wanted to do was trash talk. Why give someone else the material to dislike you more. In my opinion TAP3 or who ever is posting under that name should be told that coach t is off limits to him. I would like to see all of us on both sides use some class and post something that might add something to the game. Personal attacks and/or mean spirited comments just add to the rage and breds more stupidity.

i would like to say that the wchs coaching staff is trying to watch what the players say and they usualy make sure that you dont get out of line but i mean you can tell kids not to but they are kids they may not lissten to a word you say............. then what are u going to do bench them....... not if they are your best player because all this site is kids and adults who think we know more than we do and saying we are the best and we are going to beat yall like dogs when that rarley happens................................. This goes for everyone who has sadi anything on here me included if you cant back up what you say then dont say it keep your mouth shut and keep your composure................... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i would like to say that the wchs coaching staff is trying to watch what the players say and they usualy make sure that you dont get out of line but i mean you can tell kids not to but they are kids they may not lissten to a word you say............. then what are u going to do bench them....... not if they are your best player because all this site is kids and adults who think we know more than we do and saying we are the best and we are going to beat yall like dogs when that rarley happens................................. This goes for everyone who has sadi anything on here me included if you cant back up what you say then dont say it keep your mouth shut and keep your composure................... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

wchs coach, which current c'wood players are posting? I've seen c'wood players post in years past but don't recognize any players by the post this year. Yes its ok to post but how do you back up "i wasnt talkin bout ur kids i was callin you a kid" thats stupid and someone needs to tell him that he will listen too.

Ok, I know I stated that the last comment might be my last one but after reading some of the other replies...I wanted to say that I agree with.... there shouldn't be any disrespectful comments on here. (I know that's not the word used, but.....)

I watched Remember the Titians last night for the first time. It made me think even though these two schools aren't having the problems that they did there are still problems.

We all need to come together especially in this day and time. Would it not be nice to see both teams go on the field and shake hands not just after the game but before the game...Come together in prayer before the game.

If parents can see this from "our" kids maybe just maybe they can rid their self of some of the rivial C'wood vs. W'boro hate.

I have a son out there and just like every parent I worry about him...