Camden @ Stewart Co

Lions4ever

you know, i was at that game and if the Rebs actually ran through your procession i can guarantee you it was unintentional...i mean, think about it, you're getting ready to play the best team in the region last year at their house and you are trying to get as pumped and ready for the game as possible...i think the last thing on their minds was running through a hc parade...that being said, if you guys used it to get pumped, unintended by us, or not (and it was not), you do what you gotta do to get "up"...we all do that...good luck this week, have a safe trip over, and hope everybody is injury free

i agree with ecorob. i was at the game last year, and i can not recall the rebels running through the homecoming parade. its not just me either, i called up some players, fans, and even a coach, and none of them recall the rebels running through the procession, or disrespecting the lions field in any way. Camden and the Rebels have never been rivals, just hard hitting teams wanting a win. i see no reason why the rebels would have done it anyway. why would the rebels give Camden a reason to get pumped up, when they had the advantage as going in as the underdogs? And most importantly, Coach Holliday would NEVER have permitted it. he has more class than that, and would have punished any players involved. if it did happen, i assure you that it was not intentional and am sorry if it offended anybody. But either way, i believe Camden got the last laugh

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can guarantee yourselves a home game but picking up second in the region. Or by beating Camden on Friday night. There's a few different scenarios that could play out but the most likely (IMO) is that you guys will pick up second because of overall record (8-2 projected). That's just my opinion and it is based on my belief that Camden and Huntingdon will win out. That would put the region at 1. Camden 2. Stewart Co. 3. Huntingdon, and Waverly sitting by their radios and TVs waiting to see if they picked up a wild card spot. But once again that's just my opinion.

Huntingdon spanking Waverly Friday night helped you guys a ton also.

2nd in the region does not guarantee a home playoff game.....Thier are going to be 16 play off games....9 will be at region champs houses.....7 will be at second place in regions house....Meaning 2 teams that finish 2nd in the region will have to go on the road in the 1st round....With tthat being said I think SC will probably get a home game with their record....but may not because this region has the possiblity(I know all do) to be split..

2nd in the region does not guarantee a home playoff game.....Thier are going to be 16 play off games....9 will be at region champs houses.....7 will be at second place in regions house....Meaning 2 teams that finish 2nd in the region will have to go on the road in the 1st round....With tthat being said I think SC will probably get a home game with their record....but may not because this region has the possiblity(I know all do) to be split..

I think it all depends upon whether Huntingdon makes the playoffs or not. Camden will stay east of the river with GP, CPA Lewis Co etc if they do....but if not Camden will probably go over to the quadrant with Milan. Hard to say at this point because we have no idea how many teams in the west will get the wildcard.

That beating last year could also creep doubts into players minds as well...And coach holliday and class......I disagree with that as well....

maybe you were the kind of player who had the kind of game that caused you to have doubts about ever beating a team that beat you badly before...CC moved past that years ago and so has SC...and its crystal clear that you are a poor judge of character because coach holliday has more class in his little finger than you do in your whole body...you need to just get over the fact that SC is no longer everybody's homecoming game and you'll be fine...why don't you take your momma's advice...if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything...

now, on to this week...while you and i discuss your inadequacies, CC and SC are preparing for the biggest game of the year...two teams (two top ten teams, might i add) who seem to be peaking at just the right time meet in the final game of the regular season for the regional championship...like i said in another thread, you paint that however you want to...

these two head coaches, and their staffs, and their fine, hard working players deserve a heck of a lot of credit for placing their teams in this highly desirable position...they deserve a lot more credit than you see fit to honor them with...but, not me, i do honor them

SC and CC bring a pride to their communities that money can not buy and in my book they are both winners, they are both moving on to the playoffs and both bring great credit to themselves and their schools

we in SC are just pulling for a few more points on friday night, that's all!

WE ARE SC!

maybe you were the kind of player who had the kind of game that caused you to have doubts about ever beating a team that beat you badly before...CC moved past that years ago and so has SC...and its crystal clear that you are a poor judge of character because coach holliday has more class in his little finger than you do in your whole body...you need to just get over the fact that SC is no longer everybody's homecoming game and you'll be fine...why don't you take your momma's advice...if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything...

now, on to this week...while you and i discuss your inadequacies, CC and SC are preparing for the biggest game of the year...two teams (two top ten teams, might i add) who seem to be peaking at just the right time meet in the final game of the regular season for the regional championship...like i said in another thread, you paint that however you want to...

these two head coaches, and their staffs, and their fine, hard working players deserve a heck of a lot of credit for placing their teams in this highly desirable position...they deserve a lot more credit than you see fit to honor them with...but, not me, i do honor them

SC and CC bring a pride to their communities that money can not buy and in my book they are both winners, they are both moving on to the playoffs and both bring great credit to themselves and their schools

we in SC are just pulling for a few more points on friday night, that's all!

WE ARE SC!

CC played Milan...A much bigger game, although not a region game, a game that meant state attention to them...Because palyoffs were really never in questio

I actually played FB long long ago..... and never got this feeling....but dont remember getting beat that bad either.....

Score prediction 42 14.....Camden...with 7 coming on the 2nd string..

CC played Milan...A much bigger game, although not a region game, a game that meant state attention to them...Because palyoffs were really never in questio

I actually played FB long long ago..... and never got this feeling....but dont remember getting beat that bad either.....

Score prediction 42 14.....Camden...with 7 coming on the 2nd string..

too bad you don't remember it...it might have built a little character in you!

too bad you don't remember it...it might have built a little character in you!

you put my character in to play when not even knowing me....thats relevant.....And you say this because I pose the question about Miles Holliday's character because of throwing a TD pass with his starting qb with 7 minutes to go in a 35-0 game...

Quote by long-time SC fan......"I dontknow why he still has earhart in......guess he is being himself(cocky) and trying to run up the score"

I played last year and we didnt walk through any props or recession...actually we was standing beside the Homecoming Court getting ready to meet in the middle for Captains...and the rest were still in the locker room. Last year yal came out and stuck it to us and we couldnt respond..good job by yal. First kick went 90 yards back the other way to make it 7-0 like 11 seconds into the game and we was shocked. I think this will be close,lot of hard hitting and big plays. Just hope my boys come through..

GO REBS

you put my character in to play when not even knowing me....thats relevant.....And you say this because I pose the question about Miles Holliday's character because of throwing a TD pass with his starting qb with 7 minutes to go in a 35-0 game...

Quote by long-time SC fan......"I dontknow why he still has earhart in......guess he is being himself(cocky) and trying to run up the score"

it was the first possession after over time...and that score put the game outta reach big time...and Earhart came out with 7 min to go in the 3rd...and that dropped TD pass we threw for in the 4th quarter was our back up QB and it was dropped so it aint like it mattered...and Houston Co is on Defense to stop us...they cant stop us...not our fault.

I played last year and we didnt walk through any props or recession...actually we was standing beside the Homecoming Court getting ready to meet in the middle for Captains...and the rest were still in the locker room. Last year yal came out and stuck it to us and we couldnt respond..good job by yal. First kick went 90 yards back the other way to make it 7-0 like 11 seconds into the game and we was shocked. I think this will be close,lot of hard hitting and big plays. Just hope my boys come through..

GO REBS

I,too,was at that game last year,and believe it or not,the behavior of the SC team during their warm-up was most disturbing,and disrespectful.You all are going to see it through different eyes than us,no matter what,and that's ok,that's just the way things work. But you know what??? That was last year,water under the bridge,so to speak. This year we come to your house,different kids,different year,but you know what??? Same outcome. Camden wins.Period. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />