Sullivan South @ Tennessee High

Mountain Lakes Championship Game  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Mountain Lakes Championship Game

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand Beedle will be on IR for this game. Sources tell me that he was on his way in for a MRI when Philips was coming out.

Trolling for an injury report? That's not nice, cap. Are you worried and hoping our players will be injured to give you a fighting chance? As big as your mouth is, we would have to find you an even larger crow if we beat your with our backups. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Pay no attention to the poll it is only 27.40% accurate /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Man Couch...it would be nice to get an aerial pic of tonight??™s game. Have you heard any talk of setting up the extra seats in the end zone?

I don't remember, can you tell me who won that game??

Oh I'm big enough of a man to admit that you all won the game, but hopefully you are big enough of a man to admit that you all did not stop KS. Just like you know that it is a fair statement to say that you all probably will not stop him tomorrow night. You might make it difficult for him but you will not stop him. Correct me if I am wrong but I think this is a fair assumption.

Oh I'm big enough of a man to admit that you all won the game, but hopefully you are big enough of a man to admit that you all did not stop KS. Just like you know that it is a fair statement to say that you all probably will not stop him tomorrow night. You might make it difficult for him but you will not stop him. Correct me if I am wrong but I think this is a fair assumption.

Right on.