Sullivan South @ Tennessee High

Mountain Lakes Championship Game  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Mountain Lakes Championship Game

Trolling for an injury report? That's not nice, cap. Are you worried and hoping our players will be injured to give you a fighting chance? As big as your mouth is, we would have to find you an even larger crow if we beat your with our backups. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Not really??¦I already knew he was out for this week. I was just seeing if you guys were going to try and pull a Johnson County on us make a pitiful attempt to convince us that he was playing. It really makes no difference to our players but the South fans in the street sure are concerned??¦and that??™s putting it lightly. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Dilbert, why are you asking us, if your "sources" already gave you the scoop???????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Oh no??¦it looks like they??™ve let the special needs class back in the library /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> . Why don??™t they just get you guys paint by number sets instead of letting you play on the computers? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Oh no??¦it looks like they??™ve let the special needs class back in the library /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> . Why don??™t they just get you guys paint by number sets instead of letting you play on the computers? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Why don't you answer my question, Dilbert?

Oh I'm big enough of a man to admit that you all won the game, but hopefully you are big enough of a man to admit that you all did not stop KS. Just like you know that it is a fair statement to say that you all probably will not stop him tomorrow night. You might make it difficult for him but you will not stop him. Correct me if I am wrong but I think this is a fair assumption.

No we didn't stop him, cold, but what is your point? We stopped him enough to win. I thought you were talking about Tallman---he's your big bruising back-----

Who is Dilbert???

Now, that's funny--maybe you need to attend the Resource Class--are you kiddin me, you really don't know who "Dilbert" is??????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No we didn't stop him, cold, but what is your point? We stopped him enough to win. I thought you were talking about Tallman---he's your big bruising back-----

Now, that's funny--maybe you need to attend the Resource Class--are you kiddin me, you really don't know who "Dilbert" is??????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No...who is Dilbert /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ???

Ooooooh??¦.I see where this is going and let me make it clear??¦regaurdless of what your mother told you??¦I??™m not your Daddy!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I??™ll take the test if I have too. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Oh no. I was talking about KS. Cap help me out here, but I don't think we played Tallaman at FB last year during the south game did we? I think we really only used KS and MP. That is what hurt us. South is going to have one heck of a time stopping a 240 lb RB. Without their top two LBs, if Tallman is utilized in the ways that he should be, I can see the rotation of Shepard and Tallman in the backfield helping the Vikings out a ton. And from what I can tell, South only has three LBs(that see meaningful playing time) that are over 200 lbs and one of them is Phillips who is hurt and the other two I have not heard much about. You all better throw in some big bodies on that defensive side of the ball if you want to slow(since we all know it can't be completely stopped) the Viking ground game enough to win. But then there comes the second problem. Once you all start throwing 8-9 guys in the box to counter our ground game, BOOM, Harmon has a good enough arm to hurt your secondary with the pass. Your DBs will be in man coverage and will be susceptible to the quick slant and skinny post. But don't forget about the quick screen to Shepard or Tallman who have both shown to be more than capable of running this route to perfection. I would be interested to hear a logical defensive plan from a mature South fan, not just someone running their mouth.

Oh no. I was talking about KS. Cap help me out here, but I don't think we played Tallaman at FB last year during the south game did we? I think we really only used KS and MP. That is what hurt us. South is going to have one heck of a time stopping a 240 lb RB. Without their top two LBs, if Tallman is utilized in the ways that he should be, I can see the rotation of Shepard and Tallman in the backfield helping the Vikings out a ton. And from what I can tell, South only has three LBs(that see meaningful playing time) that are over 200 lbs and one of them is Phillips who is hurt and the other two I have not heard much about. You all better throw in some big bodies on that defensive side of the ball if you want to slow(since we all know it can't be completely stopped) the Viking ground game enough to win. But then there comes the second problem. Once you all start throwing 8-9 guys in the box to counter our ground game, BOOM, Harmon has a good enough arm to hurt your secondary with the pass. Your DBs will be in man coverage and will be susceptible to the quick slant and skinny post. But don't forget about the quick screen to Shepard or Tallman who have both shown to be more than capable of running this route to perfection. I would be interested to hear a logical defensive plan from a mature South fan, not just someone running their mouth.

Well, with that statement, we now know that you know nothing about SS football. Keep reading and keep posting.

I heard today that Neeley, Garvin, St.Claire, TJ, and Fletcher decided to go trick or treating and will miss the game as well.

What other linebacker do we have that is out? This is a new one on me.