Sullivan South @ Tennessee High

Mountain Lakes Championship Game  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Mountain Lakes Championship Game

The ole ball and chain has to work tomorrow night and can't make it to the game. She asked if she could listen to it on the radio somewhere, and for the life of me, couldn't think of one. What station is gonna broadcast this game?

it's 91.5 FM. Jeremy Osborne and never can remember the other guy's name.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ole ball and chain has to work tomorrow night and can't make it to the game. She asked if she could listen to it on the radio somewhere, and for the life of me, couldn't think of one. What station is gonna broadcast this game?

AM 1490

97.9 FM

Possibly The Xtreme Sports Monster AM 640. Which is available online as well. The sports monster covers Tennessee High Vikings sports but they covered South after round 1.

This is what you typed earlier in the Greenway thread:

"I do hope you realize that home field will be coming to the Mountain Lakes conference for the Quarterfinals. Whether it's South or TN High, both will give Greeneville a woodshed spanking."

I hope it's a rematch in the quarterfinals. The Vikings haven't made it that far since 2004. I believe they could've last year but they lost in a major upset in round 1. The Vikes will most likely get Mo'West in round 1. The Trojans have always played the Vikings tough and have won something like 5 out of the 6 times they've played.

I guess you are predicting a Rebel victory then since Mo West is the 3 seed from Region 2

I think '04 is thinking the same thing I am.................. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I haven't seen the Rebels since the Hilltopper game. My very first impression was that South is good, but not as good as last year. I did conclude that they were definately more balanced on offense and better on defense. Now that several weeks have gone by, I know that I was hasty in judgment.