Sullivan South @ Tennessee High

Mountain Lakes Championship Game  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Mountain Lakes Championship Game

Cap if you look a little closer he made his prediction due to your all's injuries at that point in time of the season and if i'm not mistakin JC held you all to a very close game unlike when South played them.

and so i'm guessing jcolter is a plumber? so what that's a pretty low blow trying to diss someone just from there occupation and btw i know a plumber or 2 that's alot better off then half the employees at eastman /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

"The Plumber" thing was meant as a little political humor Clown even though it obviously went straight over your head...where have you been /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> . And just to help you look like more of a moron, I will let you know that the score of the "very close game" between the Vikings vs Johnson County was...

44-0

Look familiar!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Plumber" thing was meant as a little political humor Clown even though it obviously went straight over your head...where have you been /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> . And just to help you look like more of a moron, I will let you know that the score of the "very close game" between the Vikings vs Johnson County was...

44-0

Look familiar!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

yea i know i threw my foot in my mouth about the score i for some reason thought that they almost had yall, but then i remember no wait it was big mommas Raiders another sullivan team btw that all most beat you all. and yea i know it's this sullivan county education that they've been hear a teachin us her. maybe when we take over the castle friday night yall be able to giv us a pointer or 2 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yea i know i threw my foot in my mouth about the score i for some reason thought that they almost had yall, but then i remember no wait it was big mommas Raiders another sullivan team btw that all most beat you all. and yea i know it's this sullivan county education that they've been hear a teachin us her. maybe when we take over the castle friday night yall be able to giv us a pointer or 2 /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't get your hopes up Reb, we don't take too kindely to your type around these parts /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

OFFENSE

LT - 61 Jonathan Thomas, 6-0, 211, SR

LG - 72 Hunter Beedle, 6-4, 265 SR

C - 50 T.J. Blanken, 6-1, 190, SR

RG - 66 Ryan Fuller, 5-10, 205, JR

RT - 55 Sam Conoway, 6-1, 196 JR

WR ??“ 23 Ashton Zanoni, 5-10, 165 SR

WR ??“ 1 Seth Watterson, 6-0, 180, JR

WR ??“ 11 Kaleb Kitzmiller, 6-3, 185 SR

TE ??“ 33 Ty Garvin, 6-2, 202 JR

RB ??“ 15 Taylor Fletcher, 5-10, 180 SR

QB ??“ 4 Bradley Davenport, 6-2, 191 SR

Tennessee High (7-2, 6-0)

OFFENSE

TE....80...Cameron Bell.....6-1....195....Jr.

WR....23...Mark Fletcher....5-10....150....Sr.

WR.....5...Corey Young.......6-0....160....Sr.

C.....58...Alex Taylor.......6-3....250....Jr.

LG....74...Sterling Tilley..6-1....255....Jr.

RG....75...Adam Tabor........6-3....240....Sr.

RT....65...Collin Hall.......6-3....260....Sr.

LT....64...Dylan Crockett....6-0....200....Jr.

QB....18...Taylor Harmon.......6-3....195....Jr.

FB....39...Matt McClellan...6-4....195....Sr.

TB....31...Keenan Shepard....5-11...170....Jr.

PK....26...Ben Perrin........6-2....175....Sr.

Looking at the line-ups, for some reason I thought Shepard was a big , fast brusing back but 5' 11" @ 175 is he more of a quick hit the holes back....he's about the same size as Fletcher 5'10" @ 180 LBS.

OFFENSE

LT - 61 Jonathan Thomas, 6-0, 211, SR

LG - 72 Hunter Beedle, 6-4, 265 SR

C - 50 T.J. Blanken, 6-1, 190, SR

RG - 66 Ryan Fuller, 5-10, 205, JR

RT - 55 Sam Conoway, 6-1, 196 JR

WR ??“ 23 Ashton Zanoni, 5-10, 165 SR

WR ??“ 1 Seth Watterson, 6-0, 180, JR

WR ??“ 11 Kaleb Kitzmiller, 6-3, 185 SR

TE ??“ 33 Ty Garvin, 6-2, 202 JR

RB ??“ 15 Taylor Fletcher, 5-10, 180 SR

QB ??“ 4 Bradley Davenport, 6-2, 191 SR

Tennessee High (7-2, 6-0)

OFFENSE

TE....80...Cameron Bell.....6-1....195....Jr.

WR....23...Mark Fletcher....5-10....150....Sr.

WR.....5...Corey Young.......6-0....160....Sr.

C.....58...Alex Taylor.......6-3....250....Jr.

LG....74...Sterling Tilley..6-1....255....Jr.

RG....75...Adam Tabor........6-3....240....Sr.

RT....65...Collin Hall.......6-3....260....Sr.

LT....64...Dylan Crockett....6-0....200....Jr.

QB....18...Taylor Harmon.......6-3....195....Jr.

FB....39...Matt McClellan...6-4....195....Sr.

TB....31...Keenan Shepard....5-11...170....Jr.

PK....26...Ben Perrin........6-2....175....Sr.

Looking at the line-ups, for some reason I thought Shepard was a big , fast brusing back but 5' 11" @ 175 is he more of a quick hit the holes back....he's about the same size as Fletcher 5'10" @ 180 LBS.

These line ups aren't always accurate-not sure who gets it messed up.

Hey, RebelGirlyMan----Here's someone else wanting to join the InnerCircle, but it requires a Rebel Cheerleader Skirt.

You guys got one i could borrow, mine is too small that thong is defiantly NOT one size fits all /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />