2A Final Four projections

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any truth to the rumour that Alcoa will play up within their classification to AAAA?

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There will be only 3 schools smaller than Alcoa in 3A for the playoffs next year. Does that answer your question?

Yes, we understand. We are inferior, we know our place. We won the Hickman County game by pure luck. Most 21 to 6 ball games are just plain out bad luck for the loser. Shucks, we will just stay down here in lil' ol Hohenwald and play our little rinky dink schools and be thankful that the powers that be even let our little ol' no talent school play football. We sure are dreading these playoffs and the tail kicking we will get from anyone - i mean anyone with some talent and speed. We just can't compete with that and we know it.

Well with all due respect, and I mean that, it's not like you guys ran all over Hickman County...I mean, it's not like it was the closest game ever played, but you also didn't exactly trample us. Remember, you only scored 21 points...there's a reason for that. I'm usually silent on these forums, but seriously... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

That being said, I don't think anyone should count out either LC or Hickman...though since the LC/HC game, no one seems to think that Hickman can do anything.

Good luck in the playoffs!

Well with all due respect, and I mean that, it's not like you guys ran all over Hickman County...I mean, it's not like it was the closest game ever played, but you also didn't exactly trample us. Remember, you only scored 21 points...there's a reason for that. I'm usually silent on these forums, but seriously... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

That being said, I don't think anyone should count out either LC or Hickman...though since the LC/HC game, no one seems to think that Hickman can do anything.

Good luck in the playoffs!

"Seriously" the reason for LC only scoring 21 pts. on HC is because LC had somewere around 11 penalties,all on big plays in the game.Trust me, HC's lucky it wasnt MUCH worse. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Like you said, with all due respect and all,it was a good game,but if LC and HC play again,I dont expect it to be close.Not to take anthing away from HC,I think they have just as good of a chance as anyone in our bracket,unless they play LC! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

the bulldogs beat camden this year you know pretty good game and all and i have respect for them. butt if milan makes it against alcoa i HOPE milan shows up and wins i really do. alcoa has been playin the middle teams from nashville. not the west teams like milan huntingdon and camden. lets rep the west this year and lets show alcoa how we play!

GO CAMDEN!!

Let's do a little research here: 2005 - Goodpasture 17, Huntington 14, 2006 - Goodpasture 34, Milan 21, 2007 - Goodpasture 42, Peabody 7. Looks like Alcoa has been seeing mid-TN teams only because they (specifically GP) keep sending the West TN teams home in the playoffs. This speaks volume about the quality of the West TN teams the last three years. Lions2, you might wish to find an alternative argument. This dog ain't gonna hunt.

BTW, based upon these facts, you West TN guys might wish to get together and come up with a plan to beat GP before you start talking smack about going to the ship. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Let's do a little research here: 2005 - Goodpasture 17, Huntington 14, 2006 - Goodpasture 34, Milan 21, 2007 - Goodpasture 42, Peabody 7. Looks like Alcoa has been seeing mid-TN teams only because they (specifically GP) keep sending the West TN teams home in the playoffs. This speaks volume about the quality of the West TN teams the last three years. Lions2, you might wish to find an alternative argument. This dog ain't gonna hunt.

BTW, based upon these facts, you West TN guys might wish to get together and come up with a plan to beat GP before you start talking smack about going to the ship. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

[/quote

milan would beat gp by a minimum of 14 to 17 points this yr sry