Camden vs. Fairveiw

Ctownfootball

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD LUCK TO THE LIONS!! Would be wonderful to see yall do well but as for me i will be in LC with my Tigers!! Will be pulling for yall though!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I would love to go watch Camden get that butt whooped but instead, I have to go watch my Tigers whoop up on those weak Panthers! Good luck Camden, maybe you won't look too bad.

I would love to go watch Camden get that butt whooped but instead, I have to go watch my Tigers whoop up on those weak Panthers! Good luck Camden, maybe you won't look too bad.

Wow! See things like this is what gets ppl going!There is no sense in that i do not believe that Camden is weak and neither is LC! Lets hope they all play hard all teams no one gets hurt and hopefully Camden and Waverly both will advance!!

Wow! See things like this is what gets ppl going!There is no sense in that i do not believe that Camden is weak and neither is LC! Lets hope they all play hard all teams no one gets hurt and hopefully Camden and Waverly both will advance!!

good post...sounds like a hurt ego, lets both get past first round playoffs and maybe we can meet up again...

Good post tigermom, there is no sense in someone getting on here just trying to stir someone up. I am rooting for all of the 7 2a schools (mainly camden) but I want to see them all do well, If we can meet again that would be great if we are out and someone else advace's then I will pull for them, not some other team from another region.

I think Camden has more trouble than most think this week, I would love to see the Lions win. But I think after the performance last week against Waverly the YellowJackets might have a little more power than thought before. There is alot of talent on the offensive side of the ball for Fairview. Camden has to play near perfect to win this week.

I will still pick Camden, they have a great coach who prepares well, also, they have tradition.

is anyone goingtomake an educated post for this game or will it all be "my kid plays for this team so we win by 30". anyway fairview is a decent team, not a good team. now saying that, they do have moments where they play very good and occasionally great. the great part is very fun to watch. I am an ex fairview high school student who keeps the stats and i believe that fairview can very well make this a game and will have to up the defensive play to accomplish this. Oh, and by the way to the guy who said fairview will throw a pick late to seal the win for camden...... you obviously havent seen fairview play. lol

Fairview- 24

Camden- 18

is anyone goingtomake an educated post for this game or will it all be "my kid plays for this team so we win by 30". anyway fairview is a decent team, not a good team. now saying that, they do have moments where they play very good and occasionally great. the great part is very fun to watch. I am an ex fairview high school student who keeps the stats and i believe that fairview can very well make this a game and will have to up the defensive play to accomplish this. Oh, and by the way to the guy who said fairview will throw a pick late to seal the win for camden...... you obviously havent seen fairview play. lol

Fairview- 24

Camden- 18

Was this an educated post or "I keep stats for the team so we win by 6" post? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

(just kidding)

FAD, you must understand that Papa is and will always be wearing rose colored glasses when it comes to his Tigers. I think that FV is in the top two of all the teams that we have played. The have big play ability and are for sure the most physical team on our schedule. I don't think that Waverly is better than FV (sorry papa). Waverly may slip up on LC, but I really don't think that will happen. In order to slip up on someone they must overlook you and our players respect Waverly. The thing that keeps me from being too hard on papa is that he NEVER saids anything bad about his team and that's got to count for something!

I am making my decisions based on schedule. And Waverly had a much tougher schedule than Fairview. On CoachT, Waverly 4th toughest schedule, Fairview 46th, out of 58 schools.

You're right ddaddy, blue through and through. But if LC wins, do you have my shirt just in case though?

good post...sounds like a hurt ego, lets both get past first round playoffs and maybe we can meet up again...

Wouldnt that be something?? would love a rematch lol!!! was one of the best games i have seen and i have seen both teams play usually try to go to camden if wavo is too far to travel! Although in Camdens defense I seen them play Houston county! Good luck Lions I will be checkin on yall!!