It stinks not to be Alcoa in AA.

bigbearsfan

BLACK & GOLD BABY all the way. I'm probably one of the proudest CAMDEN LIONS FANS EVER, so I'll stick with my boys. I won't lie, I'm tired of hearing about Alcoa this, Alcoa that, and I mean no disrespect. The Tornadoes are playin for the 5th CONSECUTIVE STATE TITLE, and yeah they maybe "TOO HYPE" whatever that means, but Good Lord give me a break its worse than havin to listen about the 2007 Nearly Undefeated Pats of New England. It GEtS OLD.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BLACK & GOLD BABY all the way. I'm probably one of the proudest CAMDEN LIONS FANS EVER, so I'll stick with my boys. I won't lie, I'm tired of hearing about Alcoa this, Alcoa that, and I mean no disrespect. The Tornadoes are playin for the 5th CONSECUTIVE STATE TITLE, and yeah they maybe "TOO HYPE" whatever that means, but Good Lord give me a break its worse than havin to listen about the 2007 Nearly Undefeated Pats of New England. It GEtS OLD.

haha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good post.....However I'm thinking the kitty cats may have to visit the pound before they head to tornado alley!

haha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good post.....However I'm thinking the kitty cats may have to visit the pound before they head to tornado alley!

Ha ha you maybe right cause if memory serves me right we gotta go through Fairveiw, then the winner of Hickman Co./CPA, then the winner of LC/GP, so we got a tough road ahead. We can do it though, boy sure would love to a rematch of the puppy dogs of Milan (just kiddin I have a lot of respect for Morris and Co., and Coleman, and Jabronski, and J. W. and the list goes on) vs. THE LIONS of Camden. Would be a great game this time around I think.

OUR TEAM HAS LOST TO ALCOA THE PAST THREE YEARS. ALCOA IS A GREAT PROGRAM REGUARDLESS OF CLASSIFICATION, AND YOU WILL HAVE TO PLAY YOUR BEST TO BEAT THEM. TO BECOME A CHAMPION, YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE BEST, AND THAT IS ALCOA IN 2A. GOODPASTURE HAS WON STATE SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST, BUT IF IT WAS EASY, EVERYONE WOULD DO IT. I RESPECT THEM, BUT LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE, ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT ANY GOOD HIGH SCHOOL TEAM CAN BEAT ANOTHER. MOST TEAMS LOSE TO ALCOA BEFORE THE BALL IS SNAPPED! I WISH ALCOA AND ALL THE OTHER TEAMS IN THE 2A PLAYOFFS GOOD LUCK! OUR TEAM IS VERY YOUNG, BUT VERY TALENTED. WE LOOK FORWARD TO COMPETING WITH THEM, AND THE OTHER GREAT TEAMS IN 2A(SOON TO BE 3A).

Let me let you in on a little bit of TRUE pride....

Win or Loose...I'll hold my head high! I'll never be disappointed as long as my guys play their hearts out...which they do every game.

Just remember...you have to get there as well. Nothing is a gimme in 2A.

TO be 100% honest our getting their is more assured than yours , but i hope to see you all in the Boro. We will give our all in every game to get their ( like the past 4 years) and you will give all you got to get their. Good luck , until then you worry about Camden , Hickman Co. and Stewart Count. and we will worry about Cumberland Gap , boyd Buch , Tyner , etc...

A realistic fan.

I am realistic in thinking they can do it. If you sit back and say you don't have a snowball's chance in heck, then you don't, because you've defeated yourself before you even step on the field.

Am I sitting here saying we're gonna blow whoever we play, be it Alcoa or Boyd or whoever makes it there out of the water? NOPE. Am I saying I think they can win? YEP! Because just like Tradition said.....ANY team can be beaten on any given night...including Milan, Alcoa, Camden, Tyner, Boyd Buch, etc.

I hate people who doubt their teams.

I am realistic in thinking they can do it. If you sit back and say you don't have a snowball's chance in heck, then you don't, because you've defeated yourself before you even step on the field.

Am I sitting here saying we're gonna blow whoever we play, be it Alcoa or Boyd or whoever makes it there out of the water? NOPE. Am I saying I think they can win? YEP! Because just like Tradition said.....ANY team can be beaten on any given night...including Milan, Alcoa, Camden, Tyner, Boyd Buch, etc.

I hate people who doubt their teams.

Don't let them get you down BDG03! More power too ya...........All teams need fans like you! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Let me let you in on a little bit of TRUE pride....

Win or Loose...I'll hold my head high! I'll never be disappointed as long as my guys play their hearts out...which they do every game.

Just remember...you have to get there as well. Nothing is a gimme in 2A.

Alcoa gettin to the Boro may not be a gimmie, but its not far outside the leather, if you know what I mean! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Everybody just play ball, practice hard, and when the lights turn on LETS GET IT and may the best team win. This is what's great about football is playoff time. This is like Christmas for me seeing all the great games, great teams play ball. A football fan could not ask for much more.