New District 9-AAA

GWAVE1

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Here we go. Now you can tell we are getting closer for the season to start when these type allegations start surfacing on here.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go. Now you can tell we are getting closer for the season to start when these type allegations start surfacing on here.

Not allegations; this is a fact. Your coach is a real charmer!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> His son is also delightful /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Not allegations; this is a fact. Your coach is a real charmer!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> His son is also delightful /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You wouldn't happen to be a Portland fan still sour after all this time because he left your proram and you all haven't been able to win since he left?

You wouldn't happen to be a Portland fan still sour after all this time because he left your proram and you all haven't been able to win since he left?

Certainly not a Panther fan and you are correct; they have not won since he left. He was a lovely person there also!!

After listening to a MJ parent; I could tell that all was not well in MJ land. Actually, my preference would be with my Bucs at Beech.

What about the MJ/WC match-up this year! I hear that WC has changed there offense to a spread-type offense. Why did they do that?

OK, who will win - MJ or WC; I think WC has won the last 4-5 games!!

What about the MJ/WC match-up this year! I hear that WC has changed there offense to a spread-type offense. Why did they do that?

OK, who will win - MJ or WC; I think WC has won the last 4-5 games!!

WC is now in the spread because their OC left and he was the one who actually knew the wing-T. Also the Wing-T has yet to win the Gold Ball in Tn in 5 or 6A.

Right now I would say it is a toss up as to who will win this year. Will also depend on 'WHEN' they play each other. If it is early in the season I would give MJ the edge as they do know their offense while WC is still learning theirs.

Certainly not a Panther fan and you are correct; they have not won since he left. He was a lovely person there also!!

After listening to a MJ parent; I could tell that all was not well in MJ land. Actually, my preference would be with my Bucs at Beech.

Players tend to get into trouble and sometimes are kicked off the team and the parents start blaming the coaching staff instead of their own. Sometimes kids are told after getting into trouble that they will have to do extra activities to remain on the team and the kid(s) decide to quit and not tell their parents the whole truth. Coach Perry is a hard core coach and is a big change from the powder puff former coach that didn't like contact in practice. The USA has gotten soft on discipline and so worried about offended someone that it makes me sick. And you sure as **** aren't going to please everyone in the world.

Players tend to get into trouble and sometimes are kicked off the team and the parents start blaming the coaching staff instead of their own. Sometimes kids are told after getting into trouble that they will have to do extra activities to remain on the team and the kid(s) decide to quit and not tell their parents the whole truth. Coach Perry is a hard core coach and is a big change from the powder puff former coach that didn't like contact in practice. The USA has gotten soft on discipline and so worried about offended someone that it makes me sick. And you sure as **** aren't going to please everyone in the world.

Come on MJpride! You know politicians make everybody happy. As for coach Perry, his record speaks for it self. His teams are well disiplined and well prepared week in and week out. If you give 1oo%, then you'll never lose. At this point, everyone is 0-0 except for those who are already figuring on losing. You can read into that, but I bet MJ is working on winning.

Come on MJpride! You know politicians make everybody happy. As for coach Perry, his record speaks for it self. His teams are well disiplined and well prepared week in and week out. If you give 1oo%, then you'll never lose. At this point, everyone is 0-0 except for those who are already figuring on losing. You can read into that, but I bet MJ is working on winning.

You are correct. I just need the season to start so I can get politics and I heard this from someone's uncles, cousin's, brother that coach Perry screamed at a kid in practice so he is a evil man and concentrate on the Bears winning. And if I offended anyone i'm not sorry, get over it, and toughen up.

You are correct. I just need the season to start so I can get politics and I heard this from someone's uncles, cousin's, brother that coach Perry screamed at a kid in practice so he is a evil man and concentrate on the Bears winning. And if I offended anyone i'm not sorry, get over it, and toughen up.

Actually this is old news to me. This has been going around since last year.

Actually this is old news to me. This has been going around since last year.

Coach Perry has been the same fierce coach since his days at Westmoreland. He is not about to change. Why should he? He is a proven winner where ever he has been at. It was amazing to still see people show up in their purple shirts/jackets (Panthers) last year watching their ole former ball coach leading the MJ BEARS. Enough said!

Coach Perry has been the same fierce coach since his days at Westmoreland. He is not about to change. Why should he? He is a proven winner where ever he has been at. It was amazing to still see people show up in their purple shirts/jackets (Panthers) last year watching their ole former ball coach leading the MJ BEARS. Enough said!

True, I know that has happened.