Greeneville and Sullivan South Take 2!

sccaii

The touchdown in OT #1 for Greeneville was good. WJHL's "Touchdown Friday Night" showed that play on the news that night and Fillers had BOTH feet inbounds.......

Shoudn't have come to that-----I've watched the video 7-8 times and played the last TD in regulation, that was called back, over and over---and I can't find the hold anywhere. Volman said it right-----refs did the best they could (well maybe), but the calls just didn't go our way.

Congrats----Gville

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give it a try. Just so you know, GHS played Jeff Co in the first game of the season. At that time, Jeff County still had their awesome quarterback but soon after lost him and a couple other key people to injuries. Jeff County was projected pre-season to be in contention for the title. I wouldn't trash Jeff County if I were you, they might come up to bite you in the rear next year. Also, GHS had some very green (no pun intended, lol) freshmen on the line on both sides of the ball back then but Coach Mac has whipped them into playing at a senior level right now. Everyone has matured in their talents now by week 14 so you can't really compare game 1 to last week's game. Sullivan South is an excellent team and has a classy coaching staff that lost a heartbreaker last week to another excellent team with a classy coaching staff. Excellence and Class - that's what you need to win in NET. Until you have those in combination, you will continue to just be trashing the teams that put you out.

Even though we are leaving the conference after this year, I'm really glad we can keep the SS/GHS rivalry going in non-conference play next year.

Plus Trevon started his cramping in the first half of that game.

Plus Trevon started his cramping in the first half of that game.

Oh yeah, that too! I had almost forgotten about that...everyone thought he was having a problem staying hydrated but I heard he has a rare condition with some sort of deficiency or something that was causing that, right? But, they were able to identify it and treat it, thankfully. You're absolutely right, the TREVON factor didn't even come into play at the Jeff Co. game. But, you have to give it to their quarterback, he was ALL over the place and we didn't have an answer for him then. Our young defense has come leaps and bound since then, though!

Hubmaster, no excuses...just facts. Jones 77 was just stating one...we didn't have our leading rusher in that game. (no excuse just a statement of fact.)

He sure did make us proud MM! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Great kid with a great christian outlook on life, I know he got that from you and his momma =)

Yeah, you all did great! This is just the beginning for him! Our family has a LOT to be thankful for this holiday!

tricitiessportsfan and myself went to that game together. It was a great game. Both teams played exceptionally well, but the the refs helped out Greeneville alot that night. Good luck to Greeneville against Maryville, and congrats to South for a great season.

what is this stuff D.B. 44 south 0

maryville will be lucky and beat the greendevils with or without the refs . When they play HILLSBORO the reign will be over for good , they will not win in the 6a but will be competitive

well your precious #4 just lost Sullivan South the biggest game of the season wouldnt be proud of that

What the heck is this jab?? Bradley was absolutly amazing in this game, fumbled once but no Greeneville points off of it. Passed great all night. But by seeing your post joining date and number of posts your just a pot stirrer whos mommy just let him join this board. Amazing keyboard courage genius, come out in the real world n run that mouth and I'll hand you your rear end in a hand basket PERIOD! Its a shame the class Greeneville fansand players had during and after the game they get representation like yourself on these forums. Not to Dis Barb or the other Greeneville faithful whove been great but this guys an Idiot. Oh I'll be down for Friday nights game feel free to look me up /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

What the heck is this jab?? Bradley was absolutly amazing in this game, fumbled once but no Greeneville points off of it. Passed great all night. But by seeing your post joining date and number of posts your just a pot stirrer whos mommy just let him join this board. Amazing keyboard courage genious, come out in the real world n run that mouth and I'll hand you your rear end in a hand basket PERIOD! Its a shame the class Greeneville fansand players had during and after the game they get representation like yourself on these forums. Not to Dis Barb or the other Greeneville faithful whove been great but this guys an Idiot. Oh I'll be down for Friday nights game feel free to look me up /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I got your back! Not that you need it since you are built like a daggum linebacker yourself! Can I hold the hand basket?

I got your back! Not that you need it since you are built like a daggum linebacker yourself! Can I hold the hand basket?

you boys are real tuff. should have used all the tuff talk and testestrone aginst greenville but we found out it is just talk . you better thank god you didn't make it to the next round maryvill don't talk a game they just play it