Alcoa vs. Loudon

Tornadofan15

I agree with BC - the crowd was really flat last week! Several of the players even commented that we don't yell loud enough! I know the jug ladies will be there and be yelling loud, but the rest of us need to be loud as well! I would really like to see the crowd come out tonight and be louder than the fireworks!!!! - which will be going off quite a bit this week!!! It will be cold - jumping up and down and yelling will help keep you warm!

Go Tornadoes!

Sounds like Maryville fans. Maryville fans have been flat the 1st 2 playoff games. I hope they are rowdy tonight. I saw the Alcoa/Cumberland Gap game and agree that Alcoa wasn't loud. I believe both our fanbases are a little spoiled.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe both our fanbases are a little spoiled.

Both teams are definitely spoiled - but it's hard to keep people interested when a game is out of hand. I think our fanbase has been pretty good though. Have you seen the visitor stands during warmups? Empty. Our students have been there every week for us, loud and proud.

With the way Alcoa has been scoring on people I can see how crowd enthusiasm would be deflated.

Well it is Friday, game day is finally here. The boys are fired up and looking forward to this opportunity. There is really no pressure on us at all, no one expects us to win or is even giving us a chance, hopefully we will be "loose" and play that way and that will help make this a "good ballgame'. As a parent of a player at Loudon, I really want the team to win, but I would settle for a close, exciting ballgame(this would help in keeping warm also). The one way I look at it, whoever wins tonight, I will be rooting for the rest of the season.

Good Luck to both teams tonight.

Sounds like Maryville fans. Maryville fans have been flat the 1st 2 playoff games. I hope they are rowdy tonight. I saw the Alcoa/Cumberland Gap game and agree that Alcoa wasn't loud. I believe both our fanbases are a little spoiled.

Both of you are right , the fan base is there at the games but the enthusiasm is a little down . Guess both are kinda spoiled with all the success both has had over the last few years and expect it . BTW nice to meet you RR at BOH today . We all need to do that more often .

Both of you are right , the fan base is there at the games but the enthusiasm is a little down . Guess both are kinda spoiled with all the success both has had over the last few years and expect it . BTW nice to meet you RR at BOH today . We all need to do that more often .

I wasn't at BOH. Must have me confused with someone else. I may have to eat with you guys at BOH. I would love to meet APB. I will give him a rough time. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />