Marion County @ Alcoa

mchs51

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad you Japer folks can't bring your tornado shelter with ya! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The last team that used that picture against us took a 34 - 0 whipping, ironically, on their home field. That, along with the "Ambassador" hex, just about seals the deal. I can feel those stars aligning more each passing day. There's entirely too many posters on here wishing Marion luck ending with a "but......you're gonna get stomped" or something similiar. That ain't support. Drop the facade and post for Alcoa. Marion don't need you. Semi-finals.....that just sounds right. Marion wins.

Alcoa's Painted Bridge......."BING".....I finally get it. I'm a little slow. Thanks for the directions. I will see that bridge. All this time I mentally pictured some type old covered train bridge, possibly converted into a walking park.

My opinyun on this hear gaim........

a. Unless Mairy-un County haz anuther Eric Westmorelund orr Pumpy Tudors hid out on tha roster sumwhair, thay'll haiv a tuff time.

b. Tha best way two git a bigger bridge (APB) iz moore pulled pork frum BOH.

3. Wif all thiz weather talk and perdictin' and all.....Eye haiv conferred wif weathur eye-con Margie and she sed Alcouh will win Fridee Nite.....Eye asked her why and she give me her little "wink" and sed "Becaws Margie Sed Thay Wood.".............. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Antwan was a "non-believer" in the F5 two years ago....It is a different animal that Marion is coming to hunt.

You won't understand until it happens to you.

I found it ironic as i turned the tv on this afternoon an saw an old movie named Twister on... I didnt see a tornado on there that even resembled an animal... Taz maybe but hes animated...

My opinyun on this hear gaim........

a. Unless Mairy-un County haz anuther Eric Westmorelund orr Pumpy Tudors hit out on tha roster sumwhair, thay'll haiv a tuff time.

b. Tha best way two git a bigger bridge (APB) iz moore pulled pork frum BOH.

3. Wif all thiz weather talk and perdictin' and all.....Eye haiv conferred wif weathur eye-con Margie and she sed Alcouh will win Fridee Nite.....Eye asked her why and she give me her little "wink" and sed "Becaws Margie Sed Thay Wood.".............. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sounds to me like Delmar has gone and changed his name..... Whatcha think? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Alcoa's Painted Bridge......."BING".....I finally get it. I'm a little slow. Thanks for the directions. I will see that bridge. All this time I mentally pictured some type old covered train bridge, possibly converted into a walking park.

Glad you found your switch there nohope. I was starting to worry about ya.......... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Great Yr for Marion....but.... Ya'll got beat by a 1A school COME ON. ALCOA will show you the LIGHT? Marion? Contenders or Pretenders. The Shady one says PRETENDERS.

I am going to take a wild guess here but .......I don't think there is not a sole here at Marion County that gives a flying flipp that we lost to SP. Yea it would have been nice to have won that game and to have the bragging rights for the year but right now MC has the bragging rights that WE are still playing football while the rest of the Valley is either sitting home, licking their wounds, pointing their finger, playing the blame game or lacing up those shoes while our young men are still working hard and have their eye on the prize. No one is looking past Alcoa, we are looking right at them and doing what we have done all season to get us where we are today.

Good luck to you Marion County Warriors... you have made your community proud. I think this has been the best weekend we have had in along time and as someone else on here said...ITS NICE TO BE PLAYING FOOTBALL AFTER THANKSGIVING!!

Keep those heads held high, pratice hard and take in each and every moment.!!!

Now I must go take a kid to the dr so we can make that trip to Aloca...don't want to miss this one!!