Alcoa vs Milan

owcoa

A rebuilding season for gp milan wins 28-7 minus a CALLED BACK td by cunningham on the opening drive of the game also a punt fumbled and the punter gets tackled at his own 20..Rebuiling season i remind you and alcoa has there entire team back pretty much...il let yall figure it out!Alcoa is the most physical team ive played against including the milan from this year and the 1 from 06 put together!

Milan could have easily put 42 on your GP team had they wanted to do so.

Milan starts 8 seniors, 8 juniors, and 2 sophomores.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stayed in Alcoa when my son was invited to visit UTK campus a few months ago. I believe high schoolfootball in that town is like their religion. I'm afraid if Milan wins friday night there will not be enough head doctors to go around. I can just see every 30-40 yr old beer gutted alcoa grad talking about when he made that tackle or block .......etc.....and how special it was when he and homerlean got married on the 50yrd line before the game.

I stayed in Alcoa when my son was invited to visit UTK campus a few months ago. I believe high schoolfootball in that town is like their religion. I'm afraid if Milan wins friday night there will not be enough head doctors to go around. I can just see every 30-40 yr old beer gutted alcoa grad talking about when he made that tackle or block .......etc.....and how special it was when he and homerlean got married on the 50yrd line before the game.

That's funny Mr. One Post Wonder, as I could say the exact same about Milan. Only difference is the ammunition plant versus the aluminum plant.

Milan could have easily put 42 on your GP team had they wanted to do so.

Milan starts 8 seniors, 8 juniors, and 2 sophomores.

Yea Right could of put up 42 points on GP. Well if you could have what was keeping you from it. You better listen to some of the ALCOA talk they are a little cocky but can back it up. Milan hasn't seen nothing like they are going to see friday nite. BOOK IT

Send staff to watch us play then send tapes of your games to another town?? Classless

Oh boy here we go again! Let the excuses begin! Next it will be that we are filming your practices, infiltrating your luch room, dating your girl friends, recruiting your players, kicked your dog, and have bought off the officals. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

People make errors every day. All good teams have people scout other teams (BTW, this shows just how much you don't know about football). This coaching staff is as honest as the come

Oh boy here we go again! Let the excuses begin! Next it will be that we are filming your practices, infiltrating your luch room, dating your girl friends, recruiting your players, kicked your dog, and have bought off the officals. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

People make errors every day. All good teams have people scout other teams (BTW, this shows just how much you don't know about football). This coaching staff is as honest as the come

Read the rest of it! I also said it does not matter what happens Milan will win this game! 24-14

Read the rest of it! I also said it does not matter what happens Milan will win this game! 24-14

yeah yeah yeah , we heard this from Goodpasture 2 years ago when they came in 14 and 0 and was sayin we were going to have to play the perfect game to beat them and what was the final score then 35 to 13 I think . Keep running your mouth , makes it alot farther to fall when we win .

Number 2 where are you??????

#2 is here - just watchin for now. Can't wait till the Bulldogs get a chance to hit the turf at Buro'. I know you guys are feeling great, heck I would if I had rolled over everybody like you guys have. Milan is playing well right now and are very prepared when they hit the field - should be a great week.

I know a guy that can call a game on the air, post and eat a sammich at the same time...I guess he is just better than you, Mr. Smith.

you speak highly of yourself /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Wow , thats the most irrational thing ive heard on coach t .............ever. If your gonna post something , actually make a more educated contribution to the board than u just did, please.

The only team Alcoa has played that is anywhere near Milan's level is Maryville and they lost.

Gilbert has 30 touchdowns and is pretty much the stud when it comes to getting the yards needed. Our return man has delivered a touchdown on every third kickoff or punt all year. On defense the pressure is coming and you will be sacked or forced to throw either way it's a good situation for us. Milan is very talented so don't be surprised if Alcoa runs into a purple wall this year. Milan 35 Alcoa 17

If you somehow think that Milan could stay anywhere within 30 of maryville then you are badly mistaken. I think you can ask anyone on this board and they would prolly majority vote that Alcoa is the ONLY team in 2A that can stay within a score of Maryville. We have a better chance at shutting out Ooltewah or MUS than Milan does af beating Maryville by more than 3