Knoxville Bearden (35-2) vs Clarksville NE (26-6)

Icy

That would be AE! Actually if you want to count Football... This school year AE hasn't lost to Fulton in any sport well let me rephrase that, on the boys side, AE has yet to lose to Fulton in any sport this school year.

Irish- Just being there doesn't mean anything! Winning it all means a lot.

Feartheveer: My questions is, why in the world did they run around the court 2 times? I mean, come on now. And I disagree with you on the 5 in and 5 out thing. Honestly, he didn't do it much against Oak HIll or AE. But Blevins learnt his lessons.. Always stick with the 5 that's doing it then switch one or two of them out at a time not the whole 5...

Better Luck next year Puppies. I mean, the FAB 3 won't be around it may be a rebuilding year for the Puppies next year.. NO HEIGHT!!

Didn't do the 5 in 5 out against Oak Hill? They did it the entire game, even at the end of the game they were still doing it. Don't make comments when obviously you didn't goto the game.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't do the 5 in 5 out against Oak Hill? They did it the entire game, even at the end of the game they were still doing it. Don't make comments when obviously you didn't goto the game.

What difference does it make anyway? Some may agree or disagree with the 5 in 5 out method. But! THere are many ways to run a program, and to my knowledge, Pitts did it better than anybody and won three state titles in the process. So don't say it doesn't work, you just have to know if it can work for your program.

First of all, you need to get some more spray for your jerry curl because its dry.. Now I was at the game. I sat right beside the student section which I had to stand most of the game.

Secondly, You are right.. Because once he put the smaller of the 5 in that's when Oak Hill made their run to get the lead back up to double digits. Then when Blevins had put the taller group in, they would chip away at the lead then he would sub them out and Oak hill went back up big... That was coaches fault there..

Blevins is not a bad coach. since coming to Bearden in 1994, he has only had one losing season and has only had one season in which he has won less than 20 games. Because he hasn't won a State Championship doesn't mean he isn't a good coach. Name me one other coach in the state that can say that.....BET!!!!

UH Coach Charles Mitchell of AE... He's been to the Title game plenty of times and just can't win it.. So that's one coach that can say that.. Better yet, I don't think he's had a losing season since he's been at AE.. I'll have to check on that..

Blevins is not a bad coach. since coming to Bearden in 1994, he has only had one losing season and has only had one season in which he has won less than 20 games. Because he hasn't won a State Championship doesn't mean he isn't a good coach. Name me one other coach in the state that can say that.....BET!!!!

eh well Randy King- formerly of Oakland, has won 20 consecutive games for 20 years, including the myriad of other accomplishments that he and Oakland have achieved in that time. What Blevins has done is very impressive, but it isnt so high up there that nobody else has done it.

UH Coach Charles Mitchell of AE... He's been to the Title game plenty of times and just can't win it.. So that's one coach that can say that.. Better yet, I don't think he's had a losing season since he's been at AE.. I'll have to check on that..

He hasn't won the Title game, thus by some peoples standards isn't a good coach....do you see how incredibly stupid that statement seems. Obviously, both Mitchell and Blevins are good coaches. Their records indicate that. One day Turtle, I hope to be celebrating with you in the Boro after both AE and Bearden bring home the gold balls in AA and AAA.