Oakland High School

MidTennFootball

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you must not follow basketball. siegel won the 1st game, oakland won the 2nd, then siegel beat oakland in the district championship. so when did you beat us at the right time???

I was at the game....I know who won and WHO went on farther and WHO stayed home. I know what I meant. We lost first to Siegel and had another shot to take them down. Siegel was on their high horse and thought they had a ticket to the glass house sewn up w/o any effort. Then Oakland showed them a thing or two and also showed OTHER schools how to exploit Siegel's chinks in their armour. Beating Siegel made our confidence SOAR. You could see it in our player's eyes....and I am glad we got that second shot at them. Remind me again who won the REGION? Beating you guys made all the difference in the remainder of our season.

I am excited about our new coach. Welcome to OHS. You have big shoes to fill, but the foundation has been laid for success.

I was at the game....I know who won and WHO went on farther and WHO stayed home. I know what I meant. We lost first to Siegel and had another shot to take them down. Siegel was on their high horse and thought they had a ticket to the glass house sewn up w/o any effort. Then Oakland showed them a thing or two and also showed OTHER schools how to exploit Siegel's chinks in their armour. Beating Siegel made our confidence SOAR. You could see it in our player's eyes....and I am glad we got that second shot at them. Remind me again who won the REGION? Beating you guys made all the difference in the remainder of our season.

I am excited about our new coach. Welcome to OHS. You have big shoes to fill, but the foundation has been laid for success.

I was there from a different view than in the stands and yes, i must say, who was it again that won the region? boroballer, you must not follow basketball because if you did, you wouldn't have used siegel's district championship win as an arguement when we, oakland, bounced back from that loss to keep our season going and win the game that counted more(region championship). yeah, we fell short of the state tourney, but no one before the season expected us to finish second in our district and even make it to the region championship. So nice try... we won at the right time while siegel lost at the wrong time. End of story.

I was there from a different view than in the stands and yes, i must say, who was it again that won the region? boroballer, you must not follow basketball because if you did, you wouldn't have used siegel's district championship win as an arguement when we, oakland, bounced back from that loss to keep our season going and win the game that counted more(region championship). yeah, we fell short of the state tourney, but no one before the season expected us to finish second in our district and even make it to the region championship. So nice try... we won at the right time while siegel lost at the wrong time. End of story.

i hope you enjoyed it last season because it WILL NOT happen again for a long time...i promise!!!!

i hope you enjoyed it last season because it WILL NOT happen again for a long time...i promise!!!!

Keep the smack going boro, as far as im concerned who has gone farther in the past ????

Oakland will continue to dominate and continue the +20 season wins. The talent that is still here will win games. Hughes will be named all Country and District again. You can count on that. Welcome Mike Wright to the program, he knows what is to be filled in and will make that for our guys.

From a follower of the IMAC for many years, let me say you are getting a true class act and great coach in Mike Wright. He won in this area last year on 3rd place talent and took his team to the substate round. It is truly scary to think of what he is capable of as a coach with the talent at Oakland. Congratulations on your hire of Wright and good luck to you Coach Wright, you will be missed by the IMAC.