OOLTEWAH-TYNER week 0

bipbopzot

First of all...fish-sandwiches are not a Bob Evans experince..it's a "hood" experince.2nd of all Ooltewah as 60 kids.? doesnt matter..Brady Reed will throw all over the rams..losers!

...And if he(Reed) does, I'll be the 1st to congratulate him...now, if he doesn't and the "RAMS" get the "W"...who are the losers??? :?:

Don't you love the Ooltewah fans TynerRamFan. :thumb:B):thumb:

They are just so clever.....

No where near as clever as you.........................you grew up in Ooltewah and jumped ship cause you werent good enough to play @ Ooltewah and went to BB to play in the band or whatever you did and now your trying to call out Ooltewah???? B)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all...fish-sandwiches are not a Bob Evans experince..it's a "hood" experince.2nd of all Ooltewah as 60 kids.? doesnt matter..Brady Reed will throw all over the rams..losers!

WOW!!! What have the Owls done in the past 30 years????? Anything?? You are calling Tyner losers and you are from ooltewah?? That stands for overrated in every sport. At least Tyner has sniffed deep in the playoffs in the past 10-12 years, even got a ring I believe!!!

Hey... so what about that game huh?!? Should be a barn-burner! There's a 40% chance of showers Friday night. Which team does that benefit?

Also... just my own curiosity here... has Wayne Turner and Benny Monroe ever coached against each other?

Go Owls!

...I was afraid the weather would play a part...that kinda' takes the speed away from both teams...holding on to the ball might be a factor...I don't think these two coaches have played against each other...on the other hand seems like I remember Tyner playing Cleveland back in the early 90's...anyway they will go after it on tomorrow>>>> GO "RAMS"!!!

Brady has come a long way since last year and he ll throw the ball alot more than 10% of playbook..........it s time to open up with his arm as he s a senior with 3 yrs @ qb and alot of experience....his time has come!!!! From what i ve seen the Owls working all week, he will against Tyner and i dont think Tyner can stop Ooltewah s passing game. The big difference in these teams are Tyner STACKS there teams by being a magnet school!!!!!!!! Cant wait for Friday night Go Owls :thumb:

You're for Ooltewah and you're getting on Tyner for having a "stacked" roster?

...Indian, I made a comment (on another thread a while back) about the Owls and how they won't be able to "stock-pile" players since E. Hamilton has been built...it's already been documented how many students they have lost...sometimes the truth 'hurts' and they might not feel it this year but we will see how that issue will play out in the coming years!!!

TheTruthPrevails

Challenger

WOW!!! What have the Owls done in the past 30 years????? Anything?? You are calling Tyner losers and you are from ooltewah?? That stands for overrated in every sport. At least Tyner has sniffed deep in the playoffs in the past 10-12 years, even got a ring I believe!!!

Lets see............. 75-33 record and the Owls have been in the playoffs 8 times in the past nine years 12-8 in the playoffs with 2 semi-final games where they lost to the State Champions. (Smyrna, Oakland) The Owls rank 17th in the area that includes North GA, AL in the post season. Thats just in 9 years. Now Benny Monroe record is 250-63 if you needed to know that too. I guess the Owls are over rated..... :thumb:

Tyner is 76-33 in the same time frame. Both teams have done well and should be reconized for that. It just goes to show you there is a lot of Great players in this area of town. Go Owl's! :thumb:

And Thats The Truth........................................

The owls should win this one but for some reason I am leaning toward the ram train for the upset...The atmosphere over at Tyners field will be a great one I promise you...I saw first hand last year during their game with SP..so ppl should get their moneys worth with this one..

Owls-27

Ram Train-21