Marion County vs Cumberland County

MrsGB

I stopped by practice some this week and this team is on a mission. People will see tomorrow night what I am talking about. People will criticize me for saying this, but this team is equally as talented as any Marion team ever. I have a feeling Cumberland County is in for a rude awakening. I will say it again, Fear the purple, Fear the veer, but most importantly FEAR THE BOECK.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped by practice some this week and this team is on a mission. People will see tomorrow night what I am talking about. People will criticize me for saying this, but this team is equally as talented as any Marion team ever. I have a feeling Cumberland County is in for a rude awakening. I will say it again, Fear the purple, Fear the veer, but most importantly FEAR THE BOECK.

Yes fear him.lol GO WARRIORS!!!!

Yougun, OP says you jest need to take those rose colored glasses off. OP is curious he is going to take the place of JTMM (Joe The Man Muir). OP says it could possibly take two or three to do that. Good luck tonight up on the plateau. To far for this OP to travel.

To say this team is equally as talented as any Marion Team ever has got to be the most ridiculous statement you've made yet....especially making this statement before they ever step on the football field...Now I give you this, your optimism is high and the team is winning something like 32-0 right now, but be realistic....they are no where ready to be compared to the great teams of the 90s...

Its seems as though i didnt give the MC defense enough credit! They had there momments tonight but in week zero thats ok as long as its someone like CC. CC had one heck of a qb, that kid had any wheapons other than himself the game may have been a tad bit closer. Marion had atleast two touchdowns that i saw called back. Were the refs a little flag happy in this first week I do believe so. The CC faithful seemed to be very respectful other than the flag kid :thumb:

I didnt see to many MC boys get smacked in the mouth tonight though jetfan six... Enjoy your crow tubular sandwhich in the mornin :thumb:

To say this team is equally as talented as any Marion Team ever has got to be the most ridiculous statement you've made yet....especially making this statement before they ever step on the football field...Now I give you this, your optimism is high and the team is winning something like 32-0 right now, but be realistic....they are no where ready to be compared to the great teams of the 90s...

:thumb: Right on PirateTom :thumb: ............CC is terrible, the final score was 38-3, with the jv playing the final quarter and a half, and we had 3tds called back. They did have a really good QB, but I bet he will be sore in the morning :shock: . This Marion team was very very sloppy tonight, especially to start with. Hopefully it was first game jitters, because the way we started, SP would be up 21-0 before we knew what hit us. We have a long way to go, so get busy this next week boys.

:thumb: Right on PirateTom :thumb: ............CC is terrible, the final score was 38-3, with the jv playing the final quarter and a half, and we had 3tds called back. They did have a really good QB, but I bet he will be sore in the morning :shock: . This Marion team was very very sloppy tonight, especially to start with. Hopefully it was first game jitters, because the way we started, SP would be up 21-0 before we knew what hit us. We have a long way to go, so get busy this next week boys.

I agree i do believe it been the first game and a long road trip maybe be to thank for the first half slop.. The Marion offense to my astonishment put up a little over 400 yards total.. While our D held a SPREAD TEAM with a great qb to around 127 yards total. All in all it was a good tune up game and not poking fun to CC, I do believe your coach is on the right track good luck in your up coming games.. :shock:

Laughable??? Me thinks one would know when to open his yapper and when to keep it shut....The shirts with the fear the Beck is quite laughable....Me thinks the soo called Beck should have the CC coach scream Parlay before the bloody scallywag Warriors of soo called Marrriiion Co put a hurting on them...After all this so called school of CC is no more a threat to win anymore than me parrot with one eye is to drink all me rum...

Captain Jack was a horrible choice of name for you... Mr.Crabs.... :thumb::thumb::shock::shock:

If you think Mr Crabs is Captain Jack you are KORNFUZED my friend.