Ensworth vs. MBA

TrackRunner4291

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I'm hearing from some MBA players is that they really didn't want to play Ensworth again (who would?) and didn't really want to beat BGA. I also heard that some BGA players said they really didn't want to beat MBA (not making this up) because they didn't want to have to get blown out again. It seems like their confidence level right now is at zero. When I mentioned the game to a friend who starts for MBA he said, "Great now they can beat us 42-14."

MBA wants out of this season and Ensworth is just too athletically superior for them to put up a good fight, even if it is the playoffs. Ensworth is very hyped about this game and it's at home. MBA can change their QB and their defensive scheme but it won't be enough.

Let's all bear in mind that hdcastle is a junior at EHS, and a manager for the football team

that's hysterical and I'm glad you shared that with us. Thank you....Deep thoughts from the guy mixing gatorade and washing jock straps.

From what I'm hearing from some MBA players is that they really didn't want to play Ensworth again (who would?) and didn't really want to beat BGA. I also heard that some BGA players said they really didn't want to beat MBA (not making this up) because they didn't want to have to get blown out again. It seems like their confidence level right now is at zero. When I mentioned the game to a friend who starts for MBA he said, "Great now they can beat us 42-14."

MBA wants out of this season and Ensworth is just too athletically superior for them to put up a good fight, even if it is the playoffs. Ensworth is very hyped about this game and it's at home. MBA can change their QB and their defensive scheme but it won't be enough.

Are you sure it wasn't 41-14?

One of the more pathetic posts on the DII boards. I'm sure the EHS powers-that-be will love seeing what some of their students are writing. And to associate your real name with such mierda? A new form of "brilliant".

It sure makes these old bones want to strap on some pads and lay some licks again...or remove someone's ink cartridge from his pen.

A post of that caliber can only emanate from a crayon. In a facility where they make rugs. With blunt scissors. And everybody has a monogrammed canvas sportcoat.

You guys are clueless.

coming from the guy (bradley hardcastle) who offers no logical reasoning behind his predictions, but instead says things like MBA players dont want to play EHS again, they want out of the season, and their confidence level is at zero, and, from talking to the players, this couldnt possibly be further from the truth.

You guys are clueless.

coming from the guy (bradley hardcastle) who offers no logical reasoning behind his predictions, but instead says things like MBA players dont want to play EHS again, they want out of the season, and their confidence level is at zero, and, from talking to the players, this couldnt possibly be further from the truth.

Of course this is not true about all of MBA. There are guys I know who couldn't be any more pumped for this game but I get the impression that some have very little confidence in the team and themselves based on their own remarks.

I would never post something on here that isn't true or is based purely off by my Ensworth homerism, once again sorry if it sounds like I'm flaming.

I don't know who you are or what you do so I have no idea where you are coming from. All I can say is from what I've heard MBA is not very confident that they can pull the upset.

As for lack of logical predictions, just watch this years matchup from week 2 and tell me what you think of MBA.

I don't know who you are or what you do so I have no idea where you are coming from. All I can say is from what I've heard MBA is not very confident that they can pull the upset.

As for lack of logical predictions, just watch this years matchup from week 2 and tell me what you think of MBA.

I dont think that anyone is doubting that MBA looked bad in the first matchup, but I think the main point made by those on this thread (including myself) who support MBA is that MBA has matured and drastically improved since the first meeting, and EHS, from what I've seen, is much the same team, and maybe a little worse for wear.

hdcastle, your post clearly displays that you know very little about this game or these two teams. Not only did I laugh reading it, but I got a little angry as well. It was a direct shot at MBA, and it wasn't supported by anything valid. MBA wants this game. Ensworth wants this game. Anyone associated with these teams who doesn't want this game should be filling up gatorade bottles and filming practice.

could someone explain to me how ensworth has 49 players and like 26 of them are white. as compared to mba's 82 players and 78 of them are white?

this may be way out of line and inappropriate and im sorry if it is. it may be a discussion for another time but im seriously curious.

You are obviously making a reference to the fact that you believe most of Ensworth's team is recruited and on some sort of financial aid. Why else would you even ask the question? I am not an Ensworth fan but respect the school. I don't give a rip where those kids come from as long as they can do the work. I think it is a blessing any family that doesn't have the means can experience an education and environment like the one that EHS can offer. My hat's off to Ensworth for affording the opportunity and to the school and families that generously give to make it possible!