Franklin Rebels (3-0) vs Ooltewah Owls (3-0)

huskergymnast33

Hey Grasshopper... by the way they were ranked #2 not #3. Cant even get something that simple straight. This is my official ending with the Wilcos. Yall can talk all you want but it will never never ever prompt me to respond to you guys anymore. Wilcobest's arguments have no basis behind them and he/she manipulates and fabricates false quotes to his/her advantage. Which make debating an annoying headache.

I am sure the rest of the members of Franklin post will appreciate this fued coming to end as it has takin its toll on the post and myself as well.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask yourself a question "longhorns" before you ever address me in that manner again. Ask yourself "is it worth it?" "do I really want to bring that upon myself?" I am going to give you one chance to ask that question and/ or think about everything you have said to date. Do you really want to call me out like that?

I know you will respond. I know you are not done with me. I know because you do not have the patience and discipline to wait it out. And even if you can conjure someway to ignore me, I will harass your Quarterback, your passing game, your play-calling, and your limited football knowledge and education until you can not stand it anymore. I will become an itch you will have to scratch, you and your witless ignorance will not be able to withstand the temptation any longer. You will reply... I just know you will, I know your type too well.

Think about it "longhorns"...

Very very very disappointing game. They missed on field goals and they got hurt in the passing game. Limiting stupid penalities and special teams are going to have to get better for this team to consistently win. Plan and simple.

Lets dont forget this is a good Ooltewah team either.

I agree with LONGHORNS!!! must limit stupid penalties and get better in special teams -----ALL of this leads to coaching as I stated earlier!!

Defense did get hurt in passing game --- As I stated earlier the defense made NO ADJUSTMENTS --coaching problem

The only thing you left off Longhorn was you did not say anything about the offense-- Well I did earlier and that is also COACHING Problems. We can not go 4 plays in a row without a loss of yardage, penalty, or a pass that looks like it came from a JR HIGH QB. -- I put ALL of this on the Coaching. The rebels should be getting better and what I witnessed was a team that is staying the same or getting worse!

This all starts with the Coaches!

Well headed to church. I think I will pray for our coaches.

And now the truth comes out about the mighty rebels. I don't know whether the loss is due to the absolutely atrocious coaching and play calling or just the lack of heart and skill from the players. I think it's a lot of both. Let's try to recap the game from the claytons point of view. Rebels are down at the half, what do we do? Clayton answer, "pass". In fact, seems as though that is claytons answer for every situation. I would like to know who the moron is calling plays from the press box. Obviously, the pass isn't working. When this happens, most, if not all, GOOD coaches would say, "hey, let's try something else, the pass isn't working". Not these coaches, they seem to be set on the idea of a passing game which is just impossible with that crap o line and that crap qb. It doesn't matter how good your offensive line is at pass blocking IF YOUR QB CAN'T THROW, much less put 4 plays together without losing yards on penalties. Somehow, the words "I told you so" just don't cover it. Franklin played 3 mediocre (at best) opponents and now they thought they were football gods. Like I said, first time they played a real team they would crumble, and crumble they did. Like a house of cards. The defense played terrible also. It's called adaptation, a concept that coach webb apparently cannot grasp. They couldn't adapt to Ooltewah just as they couldn't adapt to Oakland in the state championship last year. The rebels are incapable of playing a physical game against a physical team. And where were the franklin "trifecta" rbs? Ford - 14 for 70? Dye - 5 for 9? Of course I get my stats from the tennessean, so look for a margin of error, but still. 14 carries for 70 yards? I think ford finally stepped up onto the pedestal that everyone has set for him and turned into a crap player. With the type of football being played in Tennessee right now, the rebels can look forward to a few more wins this season, but this is a dying breath for a once great football team.

Very very very disappointing game. They missed on field goals and they got hurt in the passing game. Limiting stupid penalities and special teams are going to have to get better for this team to consistently win. Plan and simple.

I agree with LONGHORNS!!! must limit stupid penalties and get better in special teams -----ALL of this leads to coaching as I stated earlier!!

Defense did get hurt in passing game --- As I stated earlier the defense made NO ADJUSTMENTS --coaching problem

The only thing you left off Longhorn was you did not say anything about the offense-- Well I did earlier and that is also COACHING Problems. We can not go 4 plays in a row without a loss of yardage, penalty, or a pass that looks like it came from a JR HIGH QB. -- I put ALL of this on the Coaching. The rebels should be getting better and what I witnessed was a team that is staying the same or getting worse!

So Mr Fbforme, exactly what do you propose these coaches do to improve the QB, the defense, and the special teams??????

It must have killed them to Brady a compliment in the first place. But thats ok he did a GREAT job last night. He finally got a chance to open up the offense and ran away with it. I just hope Benny keeps this up in the next game. We all know Maplewood will know the run so Brady is going to have to step it again. O LINE did a excellent job as well. Blocked really well and gave Brady the time he needed to find his receivers or find the holes to run. Defense great as usual. I think if we keep this up no one will beat us and we go deep into the playoffs.

Compliment...why would you give him any kind of compliment when all he did was PLAY HIS POSITION FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3YRS????????????????? I ll say he played his position for a change and from past experiences i guess he did look like Brett Favre, guess we need to blow up every player on the Owls team FOR PLAYING THERE POSITION EVERY WEEK!!!!! Funny how some people WONT take any blame BUT will take all the glory..... :|

Man, and I used to think I was tough on coaches.

It must have killed them to Brady a compliment in the first place. But thats ok he did a GREAT job last night. He finally got a chance to open up the offense and ran away with it. I just hope Benny keeps this up in the next game. We all know Maplewood will know the run so Brady is going to have to step it again. O LINE did a excellent job as well. Blocked really well and gave Brady the time he needed to find his receivers or find the holes to run. Defense great as usual. I think if we keep this up no one will beat us and we go deep into the playoffs.

Compliment...why would you give him any kind of compliment when all he did was PLAY HIS POSITION FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3YRS????????????????? I ll say he played his position for a change and from past experiences i guess he did look like Brett Favre, guess we need to blow up every player on the Owls team FOR PLAYING THERE POSITION EVERY WEEK!!!!! Funny how some people WONT take any blame BUT will take all the glory..... :|

It doesnt kill me to tell anyone they had a good game..................... :| Look around anywhere in america on friday night and tell me,what Brady did was any better than your typical highschool QB? I'll wait. O.k. Listen "Brady had a good game."With that being said,I'll repeat what I said earlier...let your QB put together several games in a row and I'll be happy for the team.If BRADY REED can't put up good numbers(doesnt have to be great numbers),against the last 5 teams we play,then I rest my case,because all these teams are all below average on a good night. The reason no one will ever be on "the Reed bandwagon"is the way YOU and the 2 other people on your wagon shoulder no blame for any of Brady's miscues and horrible play,but boast and brag and draw attention to yourselves and him,when has a average game.I'm glad for The Ooltewah football team,that Brady might draw attention AWAY FROM the running game,so coach MONROE can work is magic,so to speak.

We have never said that Brady is not to blame for parts of the game, but you NEVER put any of the blame on any body else but Brady. You could not just say "Good Game' you had to point out something negative for the game he played. But you are like talking to a brick wall. No one will ever get any where with you. But thats ok. He helps gets the WINS and that is all that matters. NO one ever said he had the best game out of any QB in the state. But all you guys have said is that our passing game was no good and then he steps up and has a great throwing game and STILL NO COMPLIMENT.

We have never said that Brady is not to blame for parts of the game, but you NEVER put any of the blame on any body else but Brady. You could not just say "Good Game' you had to point out something negative for the game he played. But you are like talking to a brick wall. No one will ever get any where with you. But thats ok. He helps gets the WINS and that is all that matters. NO one ever said he had the best game out of any QB in the state. But all you guys have said is that our passing game was no good and then he steps up and has a great throwing game and STILL NO COMPLIMENT.

First of all go back and read my last post cry-baby,I said"Brady had a good game" and if you go back and look at some of my earlier posts this year,I did say the O-line wasn't very good"right-now",but with coaching that they will get better...guess what they are getting better. So,you need to quit whining so much and make sure you read these POSTS carefully.Furthermore don't get on here and brag.how "he ran away with it" ..and how "we won't lose anymore games" as long as coach Monroe calls the game the way YOU see fit! You are all about Brady,period.If Ooltewah was a marion co.,south pitt etc..(run,run,run)would you even have came here?I never once heard or seen on coachT were any recvr or parent of a recvr complained about NO-PASSING GAME,they shut-up,do thier job and go on.How do you think those kids and parents feel,when,they want to score and never get,too? This is a message board,if you don't like how someone saw the game(in thier own eyes)or give an opinion,then dont read it.The reason people say more about Reed is because everything starts with the QB(good or bad)..that's just the way it is. Good game owls