Daniel Boone vs Dobyns-Bennett

BatmanDB

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I call shenanigans, there is no way two people are out, far be it two starters who have been a huge help from the team.

Both went out of the game Friday night. CS (knee) CH (ankle). Your not doing your homework.

Ankles and Knees don't mean they are out for sure, ankles can be sore for a couple of days then by Friday good to go. Knees are more iffy, but if he was just worried about it then he could be back Friday....unless they are out for sure.

Well, like you said before......im 120% correct. So.......Im just sayin'

Chris did practice and didn't show any signs of injury. The bad news is that Corey Hall's right foot is in a boot. Looks like high ankle sprain (or worse). He definitely won't play Friday.

Thanks Pirate55,you know I'm working all week,but wish I could be there for sure.I allso heard Cory can't practice and it's a ''small'' chance he will play,and Cody is toughing it out.On a good note,I heard Brenton was allready back.I'm glad he hasn't had the problems action had a couple of years ago.People sometimes forget how much these guys give and bust their butts for this team and Dobyns-Bennett football.I hate we didn't get a win friday night and hope we can do great this week with all our injured warriors.I want these guys to have a great finish to the year and get some big wins starting friday.Roll Tribe

Dobyns Bennet is DB but Daniel Boone is going to show Y they deserve to have the same intials. Coach Jenkins does a good job of gettin teams out of there comfort zone an in to his game plan. I bet Doybns Bennet trys to get the running game back on track friday this will be a big test for that Big boone D...I think sparks will fly........Upset Boone 28- db 21

Dobyns Bennet is DB but Daniel Boone is going to show Y they deserve to have the same intials. Coach Jenkins does a good job of gettin teams out of there comfort zone an in to his game plan. I bet Doybns Bennet trys to get the running game back on track friday this will be a big test for that Big boone D...I think sparks will fly........Upset Boone 28- db 21

Well first things first djrob. The only reason Daniel Boone deserves to have the same initals is because....well that is their initals.

Now as to the "Other" DB. They are a good team. Prob a very good 3 quarter team. But when you have 16-18 players going both ways time will be on the real DB's side. They ran out of gas late on South after leading most of the game. Anyhoo...good luck and enjoy those well deserved initals.

BTW Don't sweat it djrob... batman will be on here in 15 minutes or so telling you congrats on Jenkins giving those guys equal playing time on offense and defense win or lose it's all about the blaa blaa blaa you know.

Wrong PD,I hate to lose and don't have a kind heart when I get beat.That's what makes a good fighter keep coming when he should go down.This team wants to win and they never gave up last friday as a few thought,they just got outscored.I'll turn the other cheek for myself,but will go to the limits for these kids and their team.Don't mistake my style of writing as a weak little man, that's scared of his shadow ,sitting behind a desk.That's why I don't care that everyone knows who I am and what I think,good or bad.I just choose to find the good in these kids instead of all their mistakes

Wrong PD,I hate to lose and don't have a kind heart when I get beat.That's what makes a good fighter keep coming when he should go down.This team wants to win and they never gave up last friday as a few thought,they just got outscored.I'll turn the other cheek for myself,but will go to the limits for these kids and their team.Don't mistake my style of writing as a weak little man, that's scared of his shadow ,sitting behind a desk.That's why I don't care that everyone knows who I am and what I think,good or bad.I just choose to find the good in these kids instead of all their mistakes

Well said :hungry:

If your whole fanbase was like this guy, you would have everybody cheering for DB instead of wanting them to lose. Well said, Batman. :hungry:

There is nothing wrong with seeing the glass as half full rather than half empty. When you insist that your perspective of the glass is the only valid one, however (or at least the only one that should be voiced), then there's a problem IMO. And even more so when your perspective of things is at odds with most others who saw the same thing. I think most any objective observer would say the team quit toward the end of the last game, based on the players' body language and their performance. Some of them may have thought they were still giving 100% effort, but it sure didn't look like it, and the meltdown on the field that swung a close game to their opponent had to effect their emotions at least as much as it did the fans' emotions. The whole place was dead. The fans had the option to walk out, and many did. The players had to stay out there, but appeared to be there in body only. I've seen the same thing happen before at all levels of sports (including pros), so it's not like it's unprecedented. Denying the obvious isn't "finding the good," it's wishful thinking.

Well first things first djrob. The only reason Daniel Boone deserves to have the same initals is because....well that is their initals.

Now as to the "Other" DB. They are a good team. Prob a very good 3 quarter team. But when you have 16-18 players going both ways time will be on the real DB's side. They ran out of gas late on South after leading most of the game. Anyhoo...good luck and enjoy those well deserved initals.

BTW Don't sweat it djrob... batman will be on here in 15 minutes or so telling you congrats on Jenkins giving those guys equal playing time on offense and defense win or lose it's all about the blaa blaa blaa you know.

Well, I don't think that many go both ways, but a lot of key players do go both ways and that will be the difference. Long drives keeping DB's offense off the field will be the key, since I believe most of the defensive players are the ones who go both ways, offense gives them a time to rest and what not. The South game wasn't them running out of gas, just them not being able to stop St. Claire more or less. We will see what happens though, pretty much this game could be DB remember who they are and having a good game, or the Blazers could show everyone that the thing against South wasn't some fluke.