Oak Ridge vs. Maryville

boyfromsi

Well eye agree Mairvul was sorta sloppy...Butt Oke Gridge had sumthin two do wif hit..#47 for Oke Gridge iz a player and Blade duz a good job wif hiz Defence....Playing tha LB's deep and letting them run sideline two sideline.....Mairvul iz yung and West got popped butt will lurn frum hit..Eye thank we rilly missed Cox at LB last nite too and Owsley got hurt on tha furst series.....Butt a good win and lots ov thangs tha coaches frum both teems will wanna git fixed beefour next weak....Eye thank Oke Gridge's radio crew coulda got inn tha press box...If'un Packer and Stanton wooda scooted ovur!!!!!......Rebullman if'un ewe wood quit eatin so minny..Thay mite bee sum left fer sumbody else!!!!...... :thumb:.... :roll:

Are you sure MommaSTARS don't hit it on the way in?

Hit it....Huh.....Looked like a big grain combine runnin' through a patch ov chicken sammiches..... :roll:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question....where was bladerunner? There was a lot of money lost on this NO-SHOW. Tickets were sold and popcorn popped. Oh well....I guess it was what all expected from Bladerunner....a big bag of air. BTW....runner is an appropriate MO........ :thumb:

Can anyone else imagine a thread without bladerunner and MLREB spouting off, this thread was almost as classy as the Maryville fans we talked to before and after the game, then MLREB has to chime in. Too bad you can't get a lesson from rebelron on how to win AND post with class!

Would you say that if you knew he has been known to pull for Clinton also. :roll:

Don't get me wrong, he is as classy as Ron Burgundy and all of San Diego, but Clinton and Oak Ridge go together like Maryville and Alcoa. :roll:

Can anyone else imagine a thread without bladerunner and MLREB spouting off

NO....and blade has not responded so where is he. Did you hide him last night?

, this thread was almost as classy as the Maryville fans we talked to before and after the game, then MLREB has to chime in.

Chime in? I just asked a question and if you will continue to read the thread I did comment on the game... :thumb:

Too bad you can't get a lesson from rebelron on how to win AND post with class!

Rebelron was at the game. Tell you what....I will ask him the next time I see him.

BTW....where is Bladerunner?

Can anyone else imagine a thread without bladerunner and MLREB spouting off

NO....and blade has not responded so where is he. Did you hide him last night?

, this thread was almost as classy as the Maryville fans we talked to before and after the game, then MLREB has to chime in.

Chime in? I just asked a question and if you will continue to read the thread I did comment on the game... :roll:

Too bad you can't get a lesson from rebelron on how to win AND post with class!

Rebelron was at the game. Tell you what....I will ask him the next time I see him.

BTW....where is Bladerunner?

Your posts and his are just alike, childish! Two grown men acting like idiots! :thumb:

Even the Maryville faithful are tired of you!

Your posts and his are just alike, childish! Two grown men acting like idiots! :thumb:

Even the Maryville faithful are tired of you!

Bladerunner is here.

I had no idea I had a following like this, thank you Maryville fans, for keeping the Bladerunner alive. I say what is on my mind & you love it. I hear you..

Catback, Don't hate on me. The Maryville people love me.

I will stick by my quote. "Blade is the best coach in the state" He proved that great Coaching counts in a big game, even when you are outmatched in several positions..

Our QB showed a lot of heart out there. Although Maryville was the better team,

Blade still made a game out of it.

Great job Wildcats!

Some will say that Rankin is the best coach in the State or at least east Tn, because of the amount of players/students ... I can't argue with that.

But we hung in there with the second best team in Bloint co. & that is saying a lot.

Concerning the P.A. system ... I was sitting at midfield about 4 - 5 rows down from the press box and the PA system there was not good at all last night. The main speakers on the corners of the press box--at least on our corner--kept cutting out the entire game. We would here Jud real loud and clear for the first part of sentences and then the speaker would cut out and we couldn't hear him good at all ending his sentences. Did anyone else notice this?

Must have been a short in a speaker wire or something. Typically, the sound is excellent. Having all the speakers on the score board pointing to the visitor's side is a nice addition. Alot of stadiums have speakers geared to the home side but don't really consider the visitors side. Of course, at WB, we don't have that problem cause there's only one side!!! ;)

The PA system is the best I've heard at a HS stadium.

We have the second best PA system in Blount County. :thumb:

Wow, then who has the best in Blount Co? I was only on the visitors side of course, but I thought the sound system was second to none, and the announcer was extremely professional and balanced.

On a side note: Has anyone ever told you Maryville fans that some of you may have issues with taking a compliment?

The problem is, most of us are amature comedians. My reference was really a tongue in check reference to greyrunner's comment about us having the second best coach in Blount County. (Plus the GOVMAN has a big old set of Merlin's Music World speakers sitting on their track.)

When we play at your place next year please remind us about the red light and speed cams in the Secret City. Nellie Belle probably won't break any speed records, but her brakes may be a little worn by then. :thumb:

The problem is, most of us are amature comedians. My reference was really a tongue in check reference to greyrunner's comment about us having the second best coach in Blount County. (Plus the GOVMAN has a big old set of Merlin's Music World speakers sitting on their track.)

When we play at your place next year please remind us about the red light and speed cams in the Secret City. Nellie Belle probably won't break any speed records, but her brakes may be a little worn by then. :thumb:

Red Rebulls......Gov-Man jest has two sho off pick and on Mairvul's Pee Aay sistem....He haz all tham watts and tham big ol' speekers ewe can here all tha way ovur at Harold Kidd's......By tha time we come inta Oke Gridge yeer and down tha hill at Solway......Eye'll maik shore mommaSTARS has a fairly good used set of steel toed Woolverines two drag and slow Nellie down....... :(