WILLIAMBLOUNT@HERITAGE

bigfoot123

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If William Blount played with the same intensity of their TV announcers they would easily win State. LOL

If WB scores early it could be a rout....Heritage will continue yearly slide.

If Heritage truly has a new attitude and plays well early....this may be an OT game.

If any team played with the intensity of their TV announcers they would easily win state.

Being a WB Grad I'm pulling for WB, but I think this will be a close game. #23 for the Mountaineers may equal his jersey number in tackles. This one is a push with the Mountaineers at home and a few distractions at WB.

Im not for posting predictions as far as scores go, but HHS has won more games than in a usual year for them, I feel that their coaching is the reason. As far as wb goes, they have doubled their wins from last year and the reason for that is the head coach that they have. He has had to deal with many things, his job has been an adventure that most coaches would not want to take. He has dealt with it amazenly. He has made playing at wb fun for the kids again, and when football is fun, kids will work harder which will result in wins on friday night. HHS has a great player that is a playmaker, but overall wb is more balanced. They have also proved that they can play on the same level as some of the top teams in the state. Looking forward to a great, hard hitting game.

GO G-Men :thumb:

EARLS.jpg

APB....Awesome work......Love that road sign........ :thumb:

Funny story actually. You can't hardly see me, but I was actually driving the car when this APB took this picture. We were headed to Becky's for a Ross Burger. That's Nebo Mountain you can see in the background. ^_^

I think thats the best pic you have posted yet. lol... I will have to agree, Earl is a great coach and an even better person. I played for him back in the late 80's at Heritage when we went to the playoffs three years in a row. He is a great motivater and knows his X's & O's. Hats off to Coach Mac. :lol:

Go MOUNTAINEERS..........

the govman is smoking crack.The only thing william blount can win at this year is a smash and grab.the bell will come back to heritage,at least until some of wbhs thugs come to steal it.we got this game this year. when we play at your place next year,,,,,,,,,,,will it be at wbhs or at blount county jail, no matter we will still win.gary go stay up looking for all the numbers that makes you feel better. it will all go out the window when you all get smack in the mouth.

the govman is smoking crack.The only thing william blount can win at this year is a smash and grab.the bell will come back to heritage,at least until some of wbhs thugs come to steal it.we got this game this year. when we play at your place next year,,,,,,,,,,,will it be at wbhs or at blount county jail, no matter we will still win.gary go stay up looking for all the numbers that makes you feel better. it will all go out the window when you all get smack in the mouth.

Nice post, real classy. I am sure the Heritage faithful are very proud of you.