Maryville v Catholic

BigAir

Any particular reason you predict a loss for the rebels Lion99??

I'm with you 50+Mother.. They have already proved that the big boys can't hang. I mean they beat the number two team in the state! Let's talk" big boy" now, I mean what is Catholic going to do? What is Farragut going to do?

BTW: they won 74 straight. The Hillsboro & Alcoa games were a fluke. Don't you agree?

Maryville 60

Catholic 0

& that is if Ditka .I mean GQ..is in a good mood.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Maryville wins by 30 it's not the kids at KC it's the coach.

I think you will get your wish, The Maryville fans are saying that that will put at least 35 on the Irish.. But it's not the "Big Boy's" that Maryville needs to watch out for, BTW did you know they won 74 in a row? If you forgot, stay tuned.

Howdy neighbors do not get baited by this guy :thumb:

Any particular reason you predict a loss for the rebels Lion99??

I'm with you 50+Mother.. They have already proved that the big boys can't hang. I mean they beat the number two team in the state! Let's talk" big boy" now, I mean what is Catholic going to do? What is Farragut going to do?

BTW: they won 74 straight. The Hillsboro & Alcoa games were a fluke. Don't you agree?

Maryville 60

Catholic 0

& that is if Ditka .I mean GQ..is in a good mood.

I don't really care for your style of posting so I will only respond to you this one time. These games are about the kids and for the kids. While we all support our teams individually, we should all try and support the other teams in East Tennessee with class and respect for the others programs. Did you know that some of our student athletes read these posts? What kind of example do you think you set for these kids? That's it; all I have to say to you. An Alcoa fan who appreciates all the student athletes in our area. Good luck on Friday Rebels!

This should be a great game. I feel that the Bearden shutout really boosted Maryville's confidence. They have shown great improvement each week this season....the D and O lines are getting stronger and more experienced each week. These kids may just surprise a lot of us before this season is over. They look like a totally different team than the one that played Alcoa (then again, Alcoa has been the best team we have played all season).

This week we will see how much they have improved. They will have to stop an excellent run game and protect against a strong passing attack. Hopefully, we will execute offensively as well as we did last Friday.

Has anyone heard the status for J. West or C. Cox? After seeing the pain 33 was in, I imagine that shoulder will need more time.

Cath will put up a great effort and play with the Rebels until it comes to adjustment time around the 2nd qtr. Then they will wonder how the got down two or three scores.

The game is on TV and that should allow for a few seats for those of us who like to be there live.

Cath does have a passing and running attack, some MHS has not seen this year Balance. I say Maryville puts it on them and early.

50+mother,

Have you read one post from any of the Maryville or even some Aloca fans? Any at all?

Before you start judging, do the research..

Since you are worried about the kids ,I will expect you to come back & agree with me that I am on the defense most of the time. I have been threatened physically.

What would the kids think? Where were you then?

soooooooo....Catholic is now the 'Big Boys' Maryville has to face and whup to prove they can compete?....seems it changes each week...I hope they aren't bigger than those fellows Bearden had last night...those Bull Puppies were tough!

The only ones I ever hear making the Big Boys comments about Maryville, are the guys from High School Heroes. When Catholic was placed in this region posters on CoachT and articles in the KNS were commenting about how the Irish were playing the "big boys". It does not get any bigger than Maryville. Good luck to the Irish on Thursday.