Catholic @ Heritage

HHS2009

irish you said "you all" i dont believe willy is a part or a fan of the wb program. but keep making comments cause your talent level is falling way off so enjoy you great 6-4 or 7-3 season. good luck mountaineers you will need it, but it can be done hhs 10 kchs 24

My apologies. I asssumed since he had been trashing the Irish along with Coach Meadows AND was using the name of Willy1, he was a Governor fan. :roflol:

I think Willy1 is a Webb fan.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what happened to the Catholic Football website?

Times are tough and money's tight, even in West Knoxville. Catholic could no longer afford to pay Meadows' salary, pay the water bill, pay the radio station to broadcast its games, and pay for the server space/domain name. For the time being, the website is history. However, the administration at Catholic reserves the right to readjust its priorities should things continue in their present state or if further financial belt tightening is needed.

I'm hearing Heritage 14, Catholic 0 at the half. I'm sure Meadows' critics will be pleased and, as much as I hate to admit it, I'm starting to come over to their side. Catholic seems to only show up for those big boys. This isn't a good thing, and if they continue to play like this against the "little guys", they won't get a chance against the big boys in the play-offs.

I do not know what happened in this game, I wasnt there. But i can say that while heritage does have some play makers (cermak comes to mind) there is no way that a team with as much talent as catholic should lose this ball game. There is no way that they should lose all the ball games they have. maybe 1 or 2. I don't know if it is a matter of way too much over-confidence or just sheer lack of execution, but I know that none of us irish faithful want to be looking forward to basketball early. Congratulations Heritage, you played well and deserved to win the game.