#4 Daniel Boone (10-2) @ #2 Sullivan South (10-2) 3rd Round

Comp, don't put too much emphasis on BT. He has too many friends at Boone that played with him that he already has a target on his back for leaving Boone.

I would put my eggs in the Saint's basket since he alone beat them last time. Bobby got shut out last time and I would say he will be again this time. South's plan better be to throw deep and often. The run will not get it.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comp, don't put too much emphasis on BT. He has too many friends at Boone that played with him that he already has a target on his back for leaving Boone.

I would put my eggs in the Saint's basket since he alone beat them last time. Bobby got shut out last time and I would say he will be again this time. South's plan better be to throw deep and often. The run will not get it.

I'd say you see a nice mix. We'll throw deep, but not often. We'll throw the short quick ones more. The key to this game will be if Boone can complete some passes like they did against the Vikings.

I'm empowering him as a leader. I don't care if he gets one handoff. I don't think coach Jenkins will sell out to the run with South. If anything he will put emphasis on the passing game. Last year everyone and I mean everyone sold out to the run. Willing to take a chance on the hope that the passing game didn't hold the same ruthlessness. It was a big mistake for all. Jenkins will do what he did to the Vikings. And what was most devistating to South all year courtesay of DB. And that is blitz. He will blitz and stunt all night long because it allowed him to get to Harmon. Stubbs had no answer to that. Stacy will have an answer.

All I want from Bobeye is to fire this team up...wildfire style. That he can do. :shock:

Bobby got shut out last time and I would say he will be again this time. South's plan better be to throw deep and often. The run will not get it.

You might need to think again about the target remark. Bobby is great friends with his boys from Boone...if you knew anything you'd know the Boone boys are like family to us since middle school. You'd also know that none of those boys or coaches really gives a flip that he didn't go to Boone- they are real friends that just want the best for BT because they know what he's been through. Much bigger than any target. The Boone familes have treated BT like their own and still do. Do some research first-- then never miss a good chance to just shut up.

BT would not be the great kid he is today without the love of the Gray Middle teachers, students, coaches, and families. To them we will always be greatful. No one could be more proud of the Boone and South players than the Taylors-- we've been blessed to have these great kids in our house and in our lives.

The "BT leaving Boone" fight won't fly- pick another one. Bobby and Jesse are best of friends and they know we expect them both to play hard on the field and in life.

BobbyMama

This is the biggest game in Boone history and I know they will be prepared for this south team. They want revenge more than anyone. I personally don't think BT will play a big role in the game. Boone has to hit St. Clair like we did Harmon. I can't believe BT momma posts here on CoachT. Shows you got your sons back when people start bashing him. But BT momma don't be backing him up after the game on Friday if Boone comes to death valley and pulls the upset.

First half of the season BT struggled with a thigh and foot injury. Last few weeks has been a different story. I think the eggs will be spread to several baskets. There's one that's been a little quiet the last few weeks in the receiver corps that I think will be in the limelight again this week. Ain't it fun?

This is the biggest game in Boone history and I know they will be prepared for this south team. They want revenge more than anyone. I personally don't think BT will play a big role in the game. Boone has to hit St. Clair like we did Harmon. I can't believe BT momma posts here on CoachT. Shows you got your sons back when people start bashing him. But BT momma don't be backing him up after the game on Friday if Boone comes to death valley and pulls the upset.

dude your a joke......man up you know south will win,,,,revenge for what......not our fault you had us beat than lost in over time.... it over it.... this is a hole new game..... south wins....bunch of cry baby boone ppl

dude your a joke......man up you know south will win,,,,revenge for what......not our fault you had us beat than lost in over time.... it over it.... this is a hole new game..... south wins....bunch of cry baby boone ppl

Boy oh boy what a classy south fan you are. Im a joke? Please call me a joke when the team with a bigger heart and who wants it more may come out with the win. You callinge a joke is priceless not, funny how I didn't say one negative thing about south in my post. Boone wanted it more than Tn high and it showed. If Jenkins has a good gameplan and Duncan and shropshite are turning all cylinders then watch out. No need for me to man up little boy, I will let the team do the talking for me.

But BT momma don't be backing him up after the game on Friday if Boone comes to death valley and pulls the upset.

OK, TB, you've got another momma going now! IF and I mean IF Boone comes to Death Valley and pulls the upset, of course, BT momma will be backing her boy! That's what mommas do! But we'll worry about that IF and when the time comes.

Boy oh boy what a classy south fan you are. Im a joke? Please call me a joke when the team with a bigger heart and who wants it more may come out with the win. You callinge a joke is priceless not, funny how I didn't say one negative thing about south in my post. Boone wanted it more than Tn high and it showed. If Jenkins has a good gameplan and Duncan and shropshite are turning all cylinders then watch out. No need for me to man up little boy, I will let the team do the talking for me.

This guy is a Happy Valley poser/flamer. He's no South fan. Just someone trying to get attention. I can assure you,true South fans have great respect for Boone football and where it's headed under Coach Jenkin's leadership!!!