#4 Daniel Boone (10-2) @ #2 Sullivan South (10-2) 3rd Round

If South and Boone both play their best games,I think South will win .South just beat the best team they have played this year.Catholic was bigger than any of our two teams put together and had some of the best skill people in 5A.Those recievers were big and fast,and the QB had a rocket.Their running backs had plenty of talent as well.You will see their punter on sundays in a few years.Boone just beat the best team in the big 8 and is playing their finest football of the year.This is by far the best chance for a local 5A team to get it done. It's so hard for everything to line up and have a great team when it does.Good luck to both teams and when it is over,let both sides win or lose with class.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If South and Boone both play their best games,I think South will win .South just beat the best team they have played this year.Catholic was bigger than any of our two teams put together and had some of the best skill people in 5A.Those recievers were big and fast,and the QB had a rocket.Their running backs had plenty of talent as well.You will see their punter on sundays in a few years.Boone just beat the best team in the big 8 and is playing their finest football of the year.This is by far the best chance for a local 5A team to get it done. It's so hard for everything to line up and have a great team when it does.Good luck to both teams and when it is over,let both sides win or lose with class.

But we got BigVolDaddy on our side. Is he shooting tonight Batman?

But we got BigVolDaddy on our side. Is he shooting tonight Batman?

It would shock me if he didn't,I'll have to call little brother in a few and get ready for the showdown

Game time is upon us fellas. Thanks for a great week, everyone head out to the game....it should be one that everyone remembers. Most papers and picks I have seen have South taking the win..the JC Press was a bit more about South than Boone, didn't get to read the Times News. I'd say after all the talk and what not....it should be a close game for all of us to talk about the next few days. Injury free and travel safe...I'll be in the stands with everyone I graduated with from Boone pulling for my boys. Too much excitement on this one!

If you didn't read the Kingsport Times News you didn't miss anything.....Seems that 2 local teams getting this far into the playoffs is not a big deal to them. Two communities with lots of school spirit, two teams that have coaching history, two teams that played earlier in the year and went to overtime. But no big deal???????

The Trailblazers and the Rebels. Muskets in hand bayonets afixed. Artillery loaded. Scouts have returned with last minute details. Swords sharpened to razor perfection. Blood will spill and flesh will burn. There is no return from honor. Only victory. Death be not proud. But speaks loud and clear of the dedication thereof. For once again our warriors will engage into a battle of pride and honor. As the dogs of war howl and knash their teeth so will the battle go. One will live to fight another day...and one will succomb to the ultimate declaration of defeat. On this chilling night in November after the sun goes down fate will reside on one side of Death Valley. One will fall. One will stand. May the victor have the strength to lead it's worthy warriors to the next level of perfection. Sleep well worthy sacrifices for your victor will inherit your power and onward he shall march. Power to the strong. And may the best team win. the Rebel Nation