Austin-East @ Elizabethton Quarterfinals

EHSTrack06

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mistake on the score, I heard 49-0 on the radio and figured the game was over, had no idea the score was going to be run up that much lol Good game. This will be one heck of a game!
Have you heard anything on the condition of boles shoulder it didn't look good.

He just has a AC sprain and will be ready to go Friday.

My mistake on the score, I heard 49-0 on the radio and figured the game was over, had no idea the score was going to be run up that much lol Good game. This will be one heck of a game!
Have you heard anything on the condition of boles shoulder it didn't look good.

He just has a AC sprain and will be ready to go Friday.

That is great news and this team needs him he is a good athlete and a great kid.Thinks for the update CADDYBRIE

TURTLE, READ MY POST I AM AUSTIN EAST FAN I WAS POINTING OUT THE FACT THAT IF YOU PLAY AT GP YOU GET NO CALLS DID YOU NOT GO TO THE GAME WE PLAYED UP THERE WE SHOULD HAVE KILLED THEM WE HAD LIKE 15 PENALTYS. I HEAR THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO HAPPY VALLEY HAD A TD CALLED BACK AND 16 PENALTYS TO 4 GP GETS THE CALLS AT HOME WHEN THEY DONT PLAY AT HOME THEY ARE MEDIOCRE AT BEST AE WILL BEAT CYCLONES 28 13 THEY LOST TAYLOR HODGE AND ARE BANGED UP A BIT NOT HEALTHY.

TURTLE, READ MY POST I AM AUSTIN EAST FAN I WAS POINTING OUT THE FACT THAT IF YOU PLAY AT GP YOU GET NO CALLS DID YOU NOT GO TO THE GAME WE PLAYED UP THERE WE SHOULD HAVE KILLED THEM WE HAD LIKE 15 PENALTYS. I HEAR THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO HAPPY VALLEY HAD A TD CALLED BACK AND 16 PENALTYS TO 4 GP GETS THE CALLS AT HOME WHEN THEY DONT PLAY AT HOME THEY ARE MEDIOCRE AT BEST AE WILL BEAT CYCLONES 28 13 THEY LOST TAYLOR HODGE AND ARE BANGED UP A BIT NOT HEALTHY.

Oh my bad fam, I get a little bent out of shape when people try to make a lopsided victory like this from AE a bad calling night by the refs.. But I like your predicition we just have to hope the line block like they did yesterday.. Also, we have to hope that Johnson, King, Cox, Wade, Robinson and that natsy D is up for the challenge again this week...

Let's GO AE!!

We might be alittle banged up but you can bet your life this cyclones team will be ready for AE.I promise you we are no GP and this cyclones defense is the real deal.GO BETSY

It would be a great injustice if the 12-0, 5 time defending state champs had to play an away game in the semi-finals... So, we are going to do all we can to prevent this injustice from occurring. :popcorneater:

I know you were being sarcastic but I will respond anyway. Elizabethton is a beautiful place with great people. Alcoa travels well and I wouldn't mind to visit E-Town again.

It would be a great injustice if the 12-0, 5 time defending state champs had to play an away game in the semi-finals... So, we are going to do all we can to prevent this injustice from occurring. :popcorneater:

I know you were being sarcastic but I will respond anyway. Elizabethton is a beautiful place with great people. Alcoa travels well and I wouldn't mind to visit E-Town again.

Elizabethton is a wonderful place. As I said earlier in this thread, I hope they win since their stadium is 20 minutes from my driveway. Downtown is kind of a throwback to the days before urban sprawl. Couple of my favorite eating places are downtown. I am going to the game Friday to see what AE has as I know what the Cyclones have. Sean Witten has done a good job this year. The kids believe and they are benefiting from a terrible year in Upper East Tenn High School Football. Some of the 3a and 4a teams are just terrible. I am pulling for the Cyclones all the way as I have seen some memorable games on their field going back to the mid to late 90's. I will provide a free scouting summary Friday night :thumb: