Union City High School Football Field Voted #1 in America

uctfan

The Union City Turf Management learn this week ( Nov. 13th, 2009 ) that Union City High School Football Field ( Turf ) was voted #1 in America of ALL high school natural turf football fields.

Lambeau Field, home of the Green Bay Packers was voted best NFL field with the college field yet to be named.

A team of six judges go all over the country looking at field that have been entered into this event.

Congrats to Union City on this award.

During this process, 3 fields are selected, one high school, one college and one NFL.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's great because i think kennon holder is gonna' cut it to pieces next week!

finally trashtalking again after that beating you took from the rebels. I would be very careful about how much trash I talked this week didn't seem to work for you too much last time and I have to agree with Butchie blah blah holder blah blah blah. Oh and.UC congrats on the field nod

that's great because i think kennon holder is gonna' cut it to pieces next week!

That's because ..future Mr. Football Defensive man, Ronni Fair ( #56 ) and Rance Barnes ( #55 ) will be after his butt.

They may be after his butt but if that's what they're looking at.. he's probably on his way for a touchdown....won't be able to catch him..! Better get him at the line..Once he gets in the secondary.it's all over..But no doubt the best two teams are going at it..should be a great game.Looking forward to being there..Good luck to both teams..Either team will represent our area very well..

That's because ..future Mr. Football Defensive man, Ronni Fair ( #56 ) and Rance Barnes ( #55 ) will be after his butt.

They may be after his butt but if that's what they're looking at.. he's probably on his way for a touchdown....won't be able to catch him..! Better get him at the line..Once he gets in the secondary.it's all over..But no doubt the best two teams are going at it..should be a great game.Looking forward to being there..Good luck to both teams..Either team will represent our area very well..

No doubt UC coaches, players and fans know what's up with Holder and Co....Heck, even their big fullback busted one loose against us the first game...

I would like to think UC has improved some defensively..They have to if they wish to move on...I think UC was actually hampered some the last part of the season with all the rain we had around here...We played on some sloppy fields...The veer isn't really that effective against a good defensive team if you don't have all your weapons...The weather took away our speed and option games...Last night we had 6 different kids score and Kendrick Price was the leading rusher..It wasn't like SF stopped Nicks, he still had close to 90 yards rushing but Price, Worley and Bowling took some of those yards Nicks was getting the last few weeks....

Should be a great game between two storied programs...This one goes back to the AA days where it seemed like it was either us or them in the state semi-finals for a shot at a Gold Ball...

Here are some pics.....

http://www.ucturf.com/war.html

Some great shots and quite a honor to hold! Congrats and what a fantastic job the :roflol: Turf Managament Crew! UC may have to bring in some portable bleachers this Friday night! The Stadium will be packed! IT will be another great game between two great schools! One question has nothing to with UC or Huntingdon. How did Mayfield fair this season? Good luck Friday night!