York Dragons @ Milan Bulldogs - Semi-Finals

Bulldog Fan #2

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan's radio guys are a couple of whiners. :rolleyes:

They've whined on every call.

I was there, I know people will say I am biased, but that was the worst officiated game I have seen in a long time. They were letting York throw skip passes for completions, no lie. Also, a 4th and 2 the QB literally pushed the center forward before the snap. That happened twice. There were many more, but I don't want to get into it too bad. York came out in the 1st half playing like they had nothing to lose. Going for it numerous times (4, I believe) on fourth down, trick plays, they looked good, but smoke and mirrors eventually get played out. Good joy York, Great job Milan, and awful jobs by the refs.

Is 43-15 the final?

Yes, Milan was challenged in the first half but proved to be too much to handle in the second. And follower14 you're right, that York QB did play well tonight.

Sounded like a good game at half. Did York start playing bad, or did Milan just take over?

Milan took over. They were dominating in the 2nd half. York never quit. They played well, but Milan just has too much

GREAT job to York! They truly showed Milan was "Mountain" football is all about in the first half. And apparently that's "trick play" football....which WORKED! But after halftime, Milan adjusted, and showed those Mountain boys just exactly what WEST TENNESSEE smash mouth football is about! And I'm glad they decided to show up! lol

Does anyone have any news on Christian Coleman??? I can say, I've been to ALOT of football games and I have NEVER heard a stadium THAT quiet....it was soooo quiet when he was on the field, you could hear him screaming in pain, and could hear the coaches talking in a normal tone on the sidelines. I know most of all he's just disappointed.

Anyway congrats to my Bulldawgs! Way to go York!

SEE Y'ALL IN COOKEVILLE!!!

GREAT job to York! They truly showed Milan was "Mountain" football is all about in the first half. And apparently that's "trick play" football....which WORKED! But after halftime, Milan adjusted, and showed those Mountain boys just exactly what WEST TENNESSEE smash mouth football is about! And I'm glad they decided to show up! lol

Does anyone have any news on Christian Coleman??? I can say, I've been to ALOT of football games and I have NEVER heard a stadium THAT quiet....it was soooo quiet when he was on the field, you could hear him screaming in pain, and could hear the coaches talking in a normal tone on the sidelines. I know most of all he's just disappointed.

Anyway congrats to my Bulldawgs! Way to go York!

SEE Y'ALL IN COOKEVILLE!!!

Christian will be fine. Had a little Dyersburg action going on. dry.gif

Congratulations to the York Drangons on a great game tonight!! I thought you had a good gameplan and lots of spirit. You guys gave us all we wanted for a half and I will admit I was shocked!! Your offense kept us off balance the first 24 minutes. Great season for you guys & obviously you have a good coaching staff!! Keep your heads held high.

Way to go Bulldogs!! Way to keep fighting hard and not giving up. Made the adjustments at halftime and rolled from there. Hope CC and Denton aren't too banged up and both can go next week. We need them for sure if possible. We got what we wanted - a rematch with Alcoa. Now work hard this week and take care of business :thumb:

Give York credit where CREDIT is due. #41 was in beast mode for York. After the first half, you could have heard a pin drop. Yorks offense was executed perfectly against Milan in the first half. The second half was a different story. Milan shoved it down their throat the whole game. York had too many players going both ways to stop Milan's offense in the 2nd half of the game.

Been waiting on a "big play" out of the defense. They are always tough, but I finally got what I wanted. A pick-6 by Avery Williamson. What a play!. Its one thing to tip the ball up in the air, its another to come down with it, its ANOTHER to take it 80 yards to the crib in a tight game in the semifinals.

Go Milan.

I haven't been posting on here since my Warriors were knocked off by Loudon, but after reading these MILAN MORON's got on here & make fun of Mountain People & Taunt these other team fans & ect. I can't wait to see ALCOA (also mountain kids ) treat you bunch of retards like a red headed step child that was caught peepin in on granny.... Alcoa is going to show you what you can do with your smash mouth you brag about..... I bet this place is like a damg ghost town next weekend after the state champions are crowned... By the way I have wrote all these screen names down that hve been trash talkin' & askin people " WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY" & that junk.......... Get ready Girls, it's comming your way next week!!!!!!!!