Alcoa @ Elizabethton--Semifinal

Tornado89

"As for the taunting issue refrenced by some posters herein. I have reviewed the film from the AE game and was stunned at the pre-game taunting the E-Town players got away with. Most stunning was the fact that some E-Town coach was leading the way, we reoprted the to TSSAA....BooHooBooHoo....

F5seekshelter"

Maybe you are looking at a different film, EHS was jumping in a circle and it was not untill AE ran over to them did they turn and fast them. AE was the taunters not EHS, they broke and went to their drills. IT'S ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS ON THE FIELD FRIDAY NIGHT WHEN THE CLOCK STARTES, AND THE NEXT 48 MIN. NOT WHAT HAPPENS BEFORE THE GAME, EHS WILL "RIGHT THIS SHIP" "THEY RUN THIS SHIP" IN THE END THEY WILL BE WHAT THEY SPELL BEFOR THE GAME C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S. When coach Witten came to this team he said give him 3 years and he will "Return To Dominance" The Betsy program. RTD... so go ahead and cry to TSSAA....I bet Alcoa will be doing a lot of crying after Friday Night....

You must have me confused with someone else. I never mentioned anything about your chant or the TSSAA. I just referenced the size of your stadium and a pic of a beautiful tree that was sent to Orangeworker. As far as I am concerned, the players can do all the chanting they like. As long as they are willing to back it up! GO TORNADOES!

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa is going to be crying after Friday night????? :hungry: Even if by some chance Betsy wins you won't hear any crying from Alcoa. Such stupid remarks!

We keep hearing from Betsy posters that sometimes being #1 is not a good thing or that all the pressure is on Alcoa. I wonder if we gave Betsy a chance to trade places with Alcoa and give them 5 straight titles and a 26 game winning streak....I wonder if Betsy would take it????? Plain and simple...I would rather be in Alcoa's situation.

Furthermore....the T$$aa needs to fix their stupid playoff system. It is ridiculous that Alcoa is undefeated and not playing this game at home (not that going on the road bothers them). Betsy has 2 losses; whether due to injury, bad calls, or b/c the earth turned upside down on its axis. Alcoa with their play in the regular season won the right to be at home throughout the playoffs. This stupid alternating which side of the bracket is home is a pathetic way of doing things.

Bad news for Betsy....Alcoa is as hungry and focused now for a state title as they were in 2004.

avlcyclone--Well, a few things 1) talking about how the refs,penalities and injuries lost the game is whining 2) you guys have a very good team 3) CAK didn't play their worst game but our QB and offense were off their game but that was partially because you guys had the best DBs we'd faced up to that point 4) No one at CAK that I know was shocked at how good you guys were-we expected it to be close. Gotta pull for Alcoa--after all, when they finally do lose I'd like it to be to us :hungry:

Don't worry about the film study balla3 (sorry about your birth defect...is it hard to find underwear and pants that fit?) The Tornadoes have been studying since Sunday. Good news about the high stepping fun. Alcoa was working on blocking, tackling, special teams, running the football and conditioning today. It is good to hear that E-Town takes Alcoa lightly enough to goof off in practice. As for overnight reservations, we do not need them. Tennessee Tech is less than two hours away. As for our pals at AE; we respect them as we do all potential opponents; however, we are not AE by a longshot. :roflol:

As for the taunting issue refrenced by some posters herein. I have reviewed the film from the AE game and was stunned at the pre-game taunting the E-Town players got away with. Most stunning was the fact that some E-Town coaches were leading the charge! I have heard that the film has been sent to T$$AA for review. If this rumor is true, it will be interesting to see if the spineless T$$AA will do anything about it. Regardless, it is disturbing to see such poor sportsmanship from a high school football team.

Did i ever say we havent been working on those? no, i did not. and birth defect? thats cute, last time i heard that i laughed so hard i fell off my dinosaur. Taunting issue? EHS does that before every game and AE ran over to us and started jawin us. we dont taunt. we play the game, and win. bottom line

Don't worry about the film study balla3 (sorry about your birth defect...is it hard to find underwear and pants that fit?) The Tornadoes have been studying since Sunday. Good news about the high stepping fun. Alcoa was working on blocking, tackling, special teams, running the football and conditioning today. It is good to hear that E-Town takes Alcoa lightly enough to goof off in practice. As for overnight reservations, we do not need them. Tennessee Tech is less than two hours away. As for our pals at AE; we respect them as we do all potential opponents; however, we are not AE by a longshot. :thumb:

As for the taunting issue refrenced by some posters herein. I have reviewed the film from the AE game and was stunned at the pre-game taunting the E-Town players got away with. Most stunning was the fact that some E-Town coaches were leading the charge! I have heard that the film has been sent to T$$AA for review. If this rumor is true, it will be interesting to see if the spineless T$$AA will do anything about it. Regardless, it is disturbing to see such poor sportsmanship from a high school football team.

Did i ever say we havent been working on those? no, i did not. and birth defect? thats cute, last time i heard that i laughed so hard i fell off my dinosaur. Taunting issue? EHS does that before every game and AE ran over to us and started jawin us. we dont taunt. we play the game, and win. bottom line

you mean you play the game and win bottom line (except for 2 games this year) :roflol:

you mean you play the game and win bottom line (except for 2 games this year) :roflol:

Let the players at ALCOA and ELIZABETHTON play the game all the mouth running wont change the score friday night.

Most mouth running done by Betsy posters. The facts don't lie and the fact is that you have lost twice. That's not trash talking, that's speaking the truth.